~Dollhouse Creep~ (Mikey x Doll Reader x Donnie)

The turtles silently broke into the Shredder's lair. April said that she was spying on the place and overheard that Baxter Stockman was creating another mutant.

Leo nodded towards the lab and disarmed some foot soldiers. The other three disarmed the others. They snuck into the lab. Baxter had just left, so they slipped in. Behind a panel of glass, was a five foot doll with stiff (h/c) hair, creepy (e/c) pools of eyes, small arms and legs, and a grey knee high dress. Donnie hit a button and the glass lowered. Mikey picked up the doll and carried her out wit his brothers.

When they got to the lair, Mikey set the doll on the metal table in Donnie's lab. Donnie gently grabbed her wrist and felt it. "She's wooden", he said. He put his head to the doll's chest.

Suddenly, the doll came to life and shoved Donnie's head away from her chest. She curled up into a Balkans covered her chest even though she had a dress on. "Who are you people?!" She asked. All four turtles were startled. Mikey approached. "I'm Mikey. That's Donnie, Leo, and Raph", he said. "I'm (y/n)", you said. Mikey nodded.

You told them about how Baxter kidnapped you and tested on you. Mikey grew angrier every time he heard something terrible. He clenched his fists in anger further when he saw Donnie working with you.

You would hang out with Mikey and Donnie would grow angry. One day, when you were asleep in the couch, both boys started arguing. "Stay away from her!! She's mine!!"

"I touched her first!! I carried her here, I should be the one to have her!!"

"Shut it screw up!!"

"Look who's talking smart ass!!"

"That's it!!" Donnie said and tackled Mikey. You woke up and ran in to see Donnie beating Mikey. "Stop!!" You yelled. They threw one more punch and then looked at you. Mikey shoved Donnie away and ran up to you. "Chose!!" He said. You looked at the floor.

"Mikey I love you. But, Donnie, you always were around me and I need got to tell him", you said. Donnie nodded. "I'm sorry Mikey and (y/n)", he said. Mikey picked you up. "I love you too", he said and he nuzzled your neck. You pulled away from his reach and grabbed his face. "Your cute", you said and softy kissed him. He didn't hesitate and you melted into the kiss.