~In Autumn I Met Him(Hanging Tree)~ (Donnie x Reader)

The first day of school. In autumn. That's when I met him. That's when I realized there's more to live for.

Walking home, I was jumped. A few bullies from school. They took all my money and were about to run off when someone stopped them. I heard a few punches being thrown and looked up as the thugs ran off. A giant turtle held out his three fingered hand. "Did they hurt you Miss?" He asked. I shook my head. "W-what's your name?" He asked.
"(Y/n)", I quietly responded.

He smiled down at me. "See you around", he said and jumped up onto a rooftop. "See you", I said quietly.

The next year passed quickly, Donnie and I grew closer and closer. I kinda fell in...love. I loved him. But i didn't think April liked me as much.

She was always trying to push me out of the picture by  flirting with Donnie. He clearly wasn't interested.

Until one day, I got enough courage to tell Donnie I liked him. But when I walked into the lab, April was kissing Donnie. I ran off, not making a sound.

That evening, I readied myself. I had one rope around me and the other end on a branch of a tree. I was standing on a chair and was about to jump when Domnie cut the rope and caught me. But, it was too late. Before I nearly hung myself, I made sure to cut my wrists. I had lost too much blood.

Donnie's eyes were wet with tears as he looked deep into my partially closed eyes. His tear dropped onto my cheek. "I love you too much. She forced-"

"Donnie. I loved you too. You didn't do anything. This was April's fault. I promise you I'll be ok...", you trailed off. Donnie kissed you softly as your eyes closed.

You met him in Autumn, you kissed him in Autumn, and you died, that day...

In Autumn.