~My Little Puppeteer~(Mikey x Puppeteer!Reader) {Part 2}

For those of you that are glad April is dead, you are my new best friends😂 And just to recap:

Of course, it was no use. She was already dead.

"Mikey, what are you talking about?!" Donnie yelled as he held April, tears falling down his face. "I'm saying we got a mad person up in here", Mikey said. He jumped up and onto the pipes near the ceiling. You moved silently behind him. You tried for kick him, but he flung around and punched you in the face, making you fall to the floor.

"What the heck is that?" Leo asked, Raph grabbing your arm. "Let go of me Raphael", you said and threw blinding powder at his face. Raph left go of you, and you flung five strings at him, each one attaching to him the same way they did to April. "Shredder wants you all alive. Be persuasive and I won't kill Raphael", you said as you made Raoh hold up his sai to his neck. The other three dropped their weapons. You released Raph Huron your strings and wrapped them all up in unbreakable chains, dragging them to Shredder's lair.

After 5 hours of dragging and water breaks, you finally made it, throwing each turtle into their own prison cell. "Wait!! I recognize you!! (Y/n)!! You're one of April's best friends", Donnie said. You scoffed and turned to him. "Was. I hated her. She was always doing the wrong things with people. She may as well kill herself. She should be glad I killed her", you said.

Shredder entered the room as you cackled. "(Y/n), please!! We can help you seal all the cracks of your relationship with April!! She told us you lost everything!! We can help you!!" Mikey yelled. "Don't listen to them. They only want to kill you too", Shredder declared, stepping forward. "No, their right. I never wanted this", you said, flinging five strings at Shredder's neck. "I NEVER WANTED YOU TO KILL MY FAMILY!!" You yelled, decapitating him. He fell, dead, to the floor as the turtles watch you.

Your greasy hair and appearance began to glow. Regular clothes were dress on you and your hair was up in a ponytail. You finally broke free of Shredder's grasp. The cells unlocked themselves and you fell down, sobbing. Mikey hugged you and smiled. "We'll help you (y/n)."

"Promise Michael Angelo?"

"Promise."