Chapter 1

As I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring so loud you can go deaf, I turned it off and layed there in bed staring up at the ceiling. Many different thoughts roamed throughout my mind, the sun shined through my curtians and on my face. Then I finally sat up slowly and loooked around my room. Movie posters lined the walls and my ceiling. Only the ones I liked the best were right beside my bed, the posters were Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Iron Man 3, Avengers, and both Sherlock Holmes movies. I love love love Robert Downey Jr. he's such an amazing actor. I always think to myself what if I met him? My life would be perfect, my dream is to meet him. I then grabbed my sketch book laying on my bed side table along with my journal. I opened to the page with the picture I'm drawing of Robert in half of his Iron Man suit. Most people say my drawings are life like, I've never took that into reality. I just draw whatever comes to mind. I put the finishing touches on the drawing and closed the sketch book. I placed it back on it's original place and got up, I walked to my closet and opened the double doors. I searched around my closet for something to wear, today was the final day of school so I had to look my best, wait, no I don't! I'm going to look like myself, not all fancy popular type outfit just shorts, an Iron Man T-shirt and sandals. I put on my outfit and fixed my hair, it was always hard to put up my hair only because its so thick and long. I quickly put it in a messy bun and grabbed my journal and sketch pad. My mom had already fixed my breakfast, normally she also fixes my lunch but today it's a half day so no lunch. I ate and went to the car, I hopped in the passenger side of her navy blue 2012 Cadillac Escalade and as we were drving she stopped at Starbucks. She knew how much I loved Starbucks so she ordered me my regular, a tall java chip frapachino. Then we went off to school, at my school you are allowed to have drinks during school such as coffee, soda, or anything. everyone seemed to be in all comfy clothing except the popular girls. I walked past them and to my friend Amanda today we find out if we made the audition into the school's choir. We walked to the room and saw our names! "Miranda we made it!" she exlaimed. All I could do was smile and nod my head, the excitment caused me not to speak. We walked to our home room which was Band and we got our insturments out. I play the trumpet and she plays the clarinet, as we set up our area we laid out our music. The class went by so fast, all my classes went by fast. Then all of a sudden the final dismissal bell rang.