Chapter 20

Finally, I get to ask all the questions I've been wanting to ask!! We sat and I began to ask "SO do you like being Iron Man?" That's the most stupidest question anybody could ask. He chucked and said "Yes, I am noticing that I have the Tony Stark look" I giggled. 

"So may people have been saying in the next few years you are going to give up on acting or retire. What do you say to that?" I asked. 

"Well, that's an excelint question, actually I don't want to retier acting for a while. I love acting and seeing all my fans excited when I make a new movie, I just don't know what would happen when I retire. So I don't plan on retireing anytime soon" He explained. 

"Well, I get to ask you a question. I saw your room, it was so uniqe I just have to ask, When did you first see me?" He asked. 

"In 2000, I saw you on CNN, I didn't know how yourlife would turn out but then in 2008, I went to the movies and saw Iron Man. Right then I remembered who you were and how much you've changed. So from that moment on I decided, everyone needs a second chance." I explained. Then I got the perfect question in my mind. 

"In Iron Man 3, Tony seems to have nightmares, have you had any here recently?" I asked. He sat in silence for a few minutes, I stared into his soft brown eyes, I could tell he's had many. Then he began to speak.

"One here recently, I was at a premier for some movie then, I heard gunshots, and my fans screaming. A few jumped up in front of me as a human shield. They were then shot down. Once everyone was dead.. He killed me. He just killed all my fans in front of me, making me watch everyone that loves me die! And some die protecting me.." He explained as his eyes filled with tears and some slipping down his cheek. I leaned over and hugged him, comforting him. 

"What about you?" He then asked. I froze for a second, the two dreams I remember perfectly came to my mind.

"Well, once it was you and me walking, everything was so peaceful, then a man walked up behind us and shot you, just for revenge. It was too late for me to do anything. Also, another dream was it was you and me again, it was you.. um.. y-" I choked up on the thought, I buried my face in my hands while almost crying. Robert put his arms around me while saying "It's okay, I'm fine." I regained myself and continued telling the story, then at the end, Robert could see why I broke down. "I've kind of had a bad past" He said. 

"There's a song I listen to a lot when I feel like nobody cares about me, it makes me think of you." I said. 

"what song is it?" He asked. "Wanted by Hunter Hayes" I said. 

"I know that song, I wanna make you feel wanted" He sang. That made me smile, he can sing anything just because of how amazing his voice is. 

"so, um you wanna get some food?" I asked. He nodded then said "Chillies?" OH WOW CHILLIES!! I laughed, he blushed slightly in embarrassment. "Or something simple like pizza" I said. "Yea that sounds good." He said.

We walked to the car and as we drove away he said, "You're all I ever wanted"