Chapter 28

"Oh my god I... oh god..." I couldn't think of what to say.

"Shhhh Miranda it's okay." Robert whispered in my ear.

"TALK ROBERT!" the woman yelled. This just wasn't any woman... it was Susan Downey. I completely forgot he was married... LIKE WHAT?! How on earth could I, ME, forget that?!!

"Um Hi Susan my names Miranda. I was just-"

"Leaving. Go home little girl. Now." She demanded.

"But I have no way to get-"

"WALK!" She yelled.

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!" Robert yelled.

"No she's right. I should go-"

"No Miranda-"

"Yep. Correct young lady. You get your ass home now." Susan spat, and so I did.

'Why? You ruin everything you do. Why did you forget?' I thought to myself. Then I heard a car pull up next to me, it was Robert, but Susan was also there. He looked over at me and his face shown horror, I knew he wanted to help me but Susan yelled something I couldn't hear and he sped away.

"I wish Loki would help me fight you Susan." I mumbled angrily and before I knew it, I was at the steps of my home. My mother came out and smiled as we walked inside she already had dinner made. Roast with mashed potatoes, Green beans, corn, and biscuits.

Dinner was great, I acted like nothing happened whatsoever. Then it was night time, my mother went to bed and left me upstairs. Dark clouds rolled in and rain began to pour, I was in my pajamas which was designed to look like Loki's battle attire and some dark green leggings. I walked out on the balcony and looked around, Luckily just some part of my balcony was covered so I just sat in my chair and watched the rain fall.

"Miranda....." I heard someone whisper, I looked around but nobody was there.

"Come out into the rain, love" it said.

"Tell me who you are!"

"I am someone who knows you very well darling" the voice said again. I thought it was Robert, so I rushed out getting soaked then found no one. As u turned I turned into someone he was tall, with some muscles, dark hair, shoulder length, and very sexy. Loki.