Chapter 30

All the rage and fury inside of me for Susan made me actually kick down the door, Loki looked at me in complete surprise that a mortal like me couuld actually do that.

"Ok, stop wasting time let's go!" I demanded. He glared at me and rolled his eyes not moving.

"I said... LETS GO!" I yelled.

"I don't take orders from little mortals" He said in a sassy tone. I could tell this was already going to be hard to get him to take orders from me.

"Fine whatever, you be the leader then." I said so now he was happy, he leaded us into the house and looked around.

"UHG....this place is so ugly" he said.

"Umm excuse me? We are here to kill someone not to be house decorators"

"I mean look at the blinds and this room decor it's just ugly!"

I rolled my eyes and searched for Roberts room, then I heard someone walking towards me from behind. Loki was next to me so it wasn't him... I turned around then it grabbed my neck. It began to choke me, it wasn't Robert because he would never do that. I knew exactly who it was.... Susan.

"H-help..." I yelled as Loki just attacked her, he pinned her to the ground and they wrestled for a while actually.Then I heard a scream then silence.

She was dead.

(GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND LONG WAIT I WAS VERY BUSY BUT HERE YA GO! Any ideas are accepted!! love you all !!!)