Chapter 35

He stood there with that same perfect smile, my eyes just locked on those beautiful brown eyes. I cannot believe this, it's like Amanda set this up. I think she did. He began to walk closer to me and he grabbed my hand softly.

"May I have this dance?" he asked and I just nodded, I was just completely in shock I couldn't speak, we began to dance. This was just perfect, I still cannot believe this I mean he just surprised me like this while I was wearing this amazing dress. The only thought is that Amanda had planned all this out, I know she did. There is no possible way that this could've happend the way it did without some type of planning. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Amanda smiling, yep. It was her. Then when it came to the end he slowly and softly dipped me, oh my god this has to be a dream... This is a dream isn't it? I looked into his eyes and just stared.. They were so beautiful!

"Is this a dream?" I asked, he chuckled and brought me up from the dip and kissed me softly. That's when I new this wasn't a dream.

"Miranda, I'm so sorry I yelled at you, I didnt mean to. I saw your face after I did and I thought you would never want to see me again. I'm just so sorry." He said.

"Robert don't be. It's fine. Tom explained everything to me"

"But still I feel horrible..."

"Don't feel horrible Robert. Everything's better now."

"Yeah but it doesn't feel the same"

"Normally after something big happens it takes a while for some things to feel normal. But trust me everything will go back to being normal"

"I love you Miranda"

Wait what? What did he just say?

Oh my god....

"I love you too Robert...."

A/N: sorry about the long wait but I'm having writers block... I need some more ideas because well I don't really have any more ideas. But anyways, I'll think of something.. Comment ideas if you have any!