Chapter 11

I stood in shock as the police officer put Robert in the back of the car. The officer drove away with Robert, Why! My dad looked up at me standing on the balcony, the wind began to blow very hard. It looked like a storm may be approaching. I looked up at the sky, that beautiful blue sky began to fill with clouds and turn grey. I was to focused on the sky to notice that my dad was standing behind me until he said "Miranda?" I turned and looked at him. I was furious, all I could see was red, "YOU NEED TO LEAVE!! WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT I FINALLY HAD A BOYFRIEND?!" I yelled. He stepped back in shock that his princess was yelling at him. 

"Miranda, calm down." He said 

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN! CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU PUT MY BOYFRIEND IN JAIL?!"

"Your boyfriend?"

"YES! MY BOYFRIEND!! GO AWAY I HATE YOU!!!!" I yelled and shoved him out of my room and slammed the door in his face. I walked over to my phone and picked it up, as i scrolled through the contacts there he was "You know who I am" lit up in green. I couldn't text or call him because well he's in jail. I heard a car door shut and it sped away, that must be my dad. Whenever he gets mad he alwauys goes to a bar and drink his problems away. A few hours past and my dad hasn't came home yet. I walked downstairs and saw my mom crying, "Mom? What's wrong?" I asked. She looked at me and said "Honey..... it's your father.... he was in an accident"

An accident?! Oh no, this is all my fault! "Is he okay?" I asked. She stood up and hugged me, as she cried into my shoulder she slipped out the words "He's... dead" A flashback of the  time he took me to a ball and to the movies, then just a while ago when I was yelling at him. "Daddy..." I said and cried. You never know what you have until it's gone. Now when people ask what I last did with him, it would be yelling? Not the last thing you would want to do with your dad, now my mom will be heart-broken then I'll have a step dad and a step brother/sister. No, I don't want that! I comforted my mom until she went to sleep. Left her there and walked over to Amanda's since she lives right nextdoor. I knocked on the door and her mom came up to the door and opened it.

"Hello Miranda, Amanda said you would be coming over today she's upstairs." Her mom said. 

"Hello, Thank you Ashely." I said, if you didn't notice Ashely is her mom's name. So I walked up to her room and knocked on the door. "COME IN!!" She yelled. As I opened the door she had a skype session going, and it was with, ROBERT?!