Chapter 9

I got inturupted from my thoughts by my phone vibrating, it was Amanda, wait Amanda calling me at 3 in the morning? That's weird, I decided to answer it though. 

"Um hello?"

"Hey Miranda, how was your date last night?" she asked. 

"Oh it was good."

"Good?" She asked, I think she wanted something more than just good.

"Yeah, hey I have to go, I'll talk to you later bye" I said and hung up before she could say anything else.

I slammed my phone on the night stand, I just wanted everyone to forget about last night for a while. But I know that won't happen since I did just go on a date with a famous actor. I laid back down and just stared at the ceiling then I heard something hit my window. Seriously I'm one the second floor of a huge  house go bother someone else! I walked over to the window, I opened the curtains and looked around. Then I saw Robert, I opened my window and peeked out. "Miranda. I'm so sorry about the tweet I posted. It's just, I really love you." He said. I froze, he loves me ... HE SAID HE LOVES ME! "You love me?" I asked, he nodded and smiled. I left the window and ran downstaris and out the door to him, he now stood by his car and waitied. I walked up to him, "You, Love me?" I asked again. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled even bigger "Yes, I do." he said in a soft voice. I stared into his eyes, if someone is telling the truth I can see it in their eyes. I just stared into thoes big brown eyes for a couple seconds, then I could tell he was telling the truth. He honestly loves me, tears of joy came up in my eyes and a few slipped down my cheek. He took his hand and wiped them away. The fact that he actually came to my house at 3 in the morning is just like it's a fantasy. He leaned in and kissed me, it's just like what would be in a movie! The man of my dreams coming to my house at 3 in the morning to tell me he loves me and kisses me. This is just perfect, maybe fate is bringing us together. We'er connected.