Chapter 3

I decided to text him and say "hey Robert, it's Miranda." Amanda smiled and sat on my bed. I waited for a while after 10 minutes I turned off my phone completley. "Wait Miranda just give him time to reply" Amanda said, I shook my head then my mom walked in my room, holding the house phone she said "Miranda it's for you." I took the phone and held it up to my ear "hello?" I said

"Hi Miranda" Robert said 

"Oh hi Robert"

"Miranda I'm sorry I my phone shut down and so I had to get it fixed"

"Its okay I understand"

"So dinner tonight right?"

I froze and looked at Amanda, She planned dinner for us?!

"Uh yeah sure"

"Okay I'll pick you up around 8, Okay?"

"Okay. Bye Robert"

"Bye Miranda Love yo-"

Then he hung up quickly, he just said he loves me!! I looked at my mom and Amanda smiling and I dropped the phone and yelled "HE SAID HE LOVES ME!!!!" My mom smiled and said "I'm glad honey, have fun at dinner tonight be careful" and she left. Amanda jumped up and hugged me tight., "C'mon lets get ready for dinner" She said. She took me to many different places to get an outfit but nothing caught my eye that I absolutly love. "Anything you like Miranda?" Amanda asked, I shook my head and kept looking. Then I found it, a pink zebra print strapless dress, it was perfect! I paid with my Debit Card and went back home with Amanda. She curled my hair and did my makeup, it was almost 8 and I still wasn't ready! I hurried and put on my dress. My mom let me borrow her sparkley heels and I grabbed my phone. I waited on the front step of my house and Amanda stayed inside, my phone vibrated and it was Robert. "Hey almost there." it said. I replied and said "Okay I'm all ready."