Chapter 36

A/N: okay so an amazing idea popped up in the comments which is amazing! A terrific idea hopefully that you will all love. So without further ado here's chapter 36!

After an hour or so we finally went back home, tonight was the best night of my life... I'm not been joking it actually was. Oh and by home I mean Roberts house.

"Shiz Robert I don't have clothes!" I said.

"You can borrow a shirt and some sweats here if you want until tomorrow." He said.

"But they won't be my size"

"Yes they will come on I'm not that fat." He laughed.

"I dunno you look pretty chunky to me" I laughed. He gasped and pouted crossing his arms.

"Why are you so meeeaaannnn?" He said like a little kid. I hugged him and smiled.

"Oh come on don't be such a babyyyyy."

He laughed again and pulled away from the hug. "Let's go get you some clothes princess" he said and took my hand leading me into his closet. He grabbed an iron man shirt and some sweats and handed them to me.

"Thank you very much sir." I said and ran into the bathroom. I changed and walked out. He was laying on the bed almost asleep already. I could tell he was tired, so I laid down next to him and fell asleep almost instantly.

We woke up the next morning almost at the same time, only for one reason, there was a knock at the door. Robert got up and looked around.

"Who dares disturb Mr. Downey while he's sleeping?!" He said jokingly and got up, I laughed and just laid there. 

When Robert answered the door there was a familiar face there, Tom.

"Hello Robert." He said in that nice voice that's basically his normal voice.

"Uh hi Tom, what are you doing here?" Robert asked. 

"Oh no reason, wheres Miranda?" He asked.

"Uh.. she's sleeping." Robert said, he still didn't know why Tom was standing at the door, but that little question about Miranda gave him a big hint.

"Can I come in? Yeah thanks." Tom said and just walked right in.

"Tom why do you want to know where Miranda is? What has gotten into you?" Robert said shutting the door. 

"That's non of your buisness Robert. Where did you say she was?" Tom asked looking around.

"She. Is. Sleeping." Robert said getting agervated at Tom. 

"Okay so bedroom." Tom said and walked to the bedroom. Robert followed and Tom bursted through the door.

I looked at Tom and then here came Robert.

"Tom?" I said and just looked at him in confusement.

"Hello darling. I love you." 

A/N: I am so sorry that took so long to write! I was busy and never had the time but thank god for spring break!