Chapter 4

After 10 minutes he finally showed up, he got out of his car and walked up to me, "Hey Miranda I'm sorry that I was late." I looked up at him and smiled "It's okay, so where are we going to eat at?" I asked. He didn't respond, he held his hand out for me to grab. I held his hand and we walked to his car, it was the same car from Iron Man 3! The Audi e-tron, he helped me into the passenger side then he hopped into the driver side.  We drove to a mansion in Malibu, that's when I found he was taking me to Tony Stark's Malibu mansion from Iron Man! He pulled into the driveway and got out, he helped me out and we walked inside. It looked just like it does in Iron Man 3, he gave me a tour and we walked downstairs and all of his suit were there!!! I was amazed by everything and then he escorted me upstairs and to the dining room. He set up a perfect dinner, before I got to sit down I asked where the restroom was. He pointed down the long hallway I went into the restroom and looked at myself through the mirror. "Wow this can't be true" I said to myself, then my phone rang, it was Amada, I answered and said "Hello?"

"MIRANDA WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?"

"Malibu with Robert why?"

"Your phone case is his face!"

"Oh.. well okay? He understands though, he has millions of fangirls so I bet he's used to it"

"But, that's kind of creepy"

"SHUSH I DON'T CARE!! DON'T TURN INTO MORGAN ALWAYS TELLING ME BAD NEWS"

"Okay..I'm sorry, just have fun. Text me later"

"Okay bye"

"Later Miranda"

I slammed my phone down "I don't care if my phone case is him, sure he can hate me if he wants but this is who I am... I don't need people trying to change me" I said to myself. I heard a knock on the door, it was Robert "Miranda are you okay?" he asked in a soft voice. "Um yeah, I'll be right out" I calmed down and opened the door, he stood there concerned like. "Are you sure your okay?" He asked, I nodded and held his hand. We walked back to the table and I set my phone on the table with the screen facing down. He sat across from me and smiled, thoes big brown eyes and that perfect smile brought back thought to my head. Many thoughts of my dreams filled my mind, all my life I've been waiting for a day like this to happen, and finally it has. I just want to know if he feels the same way about me, since he isn't married or anything. I just want to ask him, but I can't. Or maybe... I can.