Chapter 22

I've always wanted to learn how to play piano from him, so I just had to ask if he could and he said he would be delighted to. 

"Would you like to learn a song or just play?" He asked.

I immediatly replied with "I want to learn one of your songs" He smiled and asked which one, I said "Details". As I sat next to him I placed my hands on the keys, he laid his hands on top of mine guiding me. I this a dream come true! I've always dreamt about him teaching me how to play piano and now it's coming true! As I drifted off into my own little fantasy world he kept guiding me on how to play the song.

"And that's how you play the song" He said and I immediatly snapped out of my dream and acted like I knew how to play it. 

"Do you think you can play it for me?" He asked. 'No! Say  no! Tell him you were dreaming! Don't make a fool out of yourself!' I thought and I shook the thoughts out of my head and began playing, it sounded horrible!! He laughed and played an octave below me and I just copied off of him, and he began singing. I tried to keep calm and continue playing the song but at the very end I just stoped and listened to his beautiful voice.

Robert is very talented, he can act, he can sing, he can do anything if he just sets his mind to it, and that and he can show how you can over come addictions. That's why he is such  an inspiration to me. I don't really care what other people say about him, to me he's perfect... and he always will be.  He looked at me and smiled as he finished the song. I didn't make eye contact but I did also smile, he put his fingers on the side of my face and turned my head so that now I am making eye contact. His beautiful warm brown eyes look loving and caring. He kissed me lightly and then of course my mother had to walk in and spoil the moment. 

"Miranda dinner's ready." She said and smirked when she realized what she had done, I don't think my mother wants anything to do with me kissing a guy at the moment. So Robert and I walked into the dining room where she had the entire table full of food. My eyes widened at the sight, I've never seen this much food. 'It's becuase Robert's here idiot!' I thought to myself. We sat down and began to eat, my mother seemed to be very happy. We all talked and got to know each other, it was an amazing day. I just think, with Robert in my life... I'm finally truly happy.