Chapter 18

We continued to walk and I wanted to ask him if it was Tom Hiddleston, not that I love him better it's just that I've always wanted to meet him, but mainly Robert but since I've obviously met him now it is Tom. I finally asked "Was that Tom Hiddleston?" Robert turned and nodded, I KNEW IT!! I giggled and said "He's Loki, of Asgard" 

"And he is burdened with glourious purpose" Robert said. I love quoting The Avengers it's funny, we laughed and ended up back at my house. So we walked all the way back to my house?! Wow.... Okay then. Then we decided to go back and get his car, you can't just leave an awesome car like that out on the street. It began to get chilly, and darker. We reached his car just in time as the sun went down, we hopped in and drove away, but not home. To his house, I texted my mom and said I went to his house just to let her know. It was fancy and huge, you could tell he was Iron Man, when you walked in he had some Iron Man memrobilia, actually stills and stuff from all of his movies. He gave me a full tour of his home and I can say, that's the fanciest house I've ever seen yet not over the top fancy. We walked into a room where it was Iron Man, Iron Man everything! It was awesome!! Then into his theater, it was an actual theater! He had copies of every movie he's been in. 

"This... is amazing!!!" I said as I looked through all the movies, then I saw... Iron Man 3?! HE HAD IRON MAN 3!!!! 

"Can we watch this?!" I asked. He laughed adn nodded, I think he knew that I would pick that movie to watch. He put the 3-D version in and grabbed two pairs of glasses. We sat down on a couch and watched it. It's even better than I remembered, Why though? DUH I'M WITH TONY STARK HIMSELF!! Then after 2 hours, the ending. I hate the ending! It's so sad!! I tried not to cry but, I couldn't. He put his arm around me comforting me because he knew how I felt about the ending. Why did Shane Black have to make the ending like that?! I mean come on, people after 3 movies of Tony Stark with the arc reactor he just says "Oh, let's kill all of the fangirls by taking the reactor out of his chest!" NO NOT A GREAT IDEA!!! But I guess, if you look on the bright side now Tony doesn't have to live with a chest full of shrapnel. 

"You alright?" He asked and chuckled, I nodded and wiped my tears as the movie ended. We sat through all the credits then I saw the words, "Tony Stark Will Return" HECK YEAH HE WILL!! Okay, I feel better now, he took the movie out and put it back with all the other Iron Man movies. All the movies were sorted by first movies then youngish movies then Sherlock Holmes then Iron Man. We walked out of the theater and I looked at the time, it was 11, ALREADY?! I was really tired, maybe I could just spend the night here. 

"Hey Robert, do you mind if I spend the night here?" I asked. 

"That's fine." He said and we walked to his bedroom. He opened the double doors, wow, this is awesome! His room was just perfect, words cannot describe his room. We layed down and I slowly fell asleep in his arms. 

In his arms... yeah. He's right, he will always be there for me.