Chapter 14

I never thought I would see the day when Robert Downey Jr. said he's mine. As the sun came up more, more and more cars started to drive by. We went back to his car and drove off, "Robert, are you serious that I'm yours?" I asked. He though for a while, I started thinking that he was just saying that then we got to my house. It seems like there was someone else here. He turned to me and grabbed my hand, "Miranda, I'm serious. Why do you think I'm not being serious?" He asked. 

"Well, your a famous actor." I said. He nodded and got out of hte car, as he walked over to my side and opened the door I saw my mom sitting across from a man through the window. I looked at the car and then back at Robert then at the window. I ran inside but stopped, why. Why must this always happen to me. Oh course there he was, James. My mom was laughing and seemed to be very happy. But why? 

"Oh hello honey!" My mother said. 

"Hey babe" James said and stood up, he walked over to me and put his arm around me. Then here came Robert, oh gosh now what am I going to do. 

"Hey Miran- what the....." Robert said and stopped in his tracks. 

"Well hello again Mr. Downey!" James said as if he didn't do anything to him. 

"Robert, it isn't what it looks like!" I said and shoved James away. 

Seriously, why does this have to happen to me? I mean come on! I hope Robert doesn't get frustrated and leave. We all stood there in silence until my mother blurted out, "Who wants pie!?" Wow, really? Pie. James smiled and said in a polite tone "Why I would love some" Uhg, he makes me sick, he was never nice to me! 

"No thank you" Robert said. Robert seemed to be handling James being here pretty well. I sat on the couch, looking up at both men I started having flashbacks of me and James then me and Robert. 

The first flashback was when James asked me out, wow the excitment going through me was amazing. But then it all went downhill. Bad flashbacks came up then dreams, see that's what strangly always happens to me. Almost 99 percent of the time I have flashbacks and dreams, then Robert, oh all the good things that's happened. See there is a huge difference between Robert and James, I zoned out for a while and teh last thing I knew Robert was shaking me yelling my name. I looked around in confusion, did I really pass out? Or was it something different. I looked into his eyes but then something else got my attention, he had cuts and scrapes all around his face. His face was a bloody mess! 

"Robert... What happened to you?" I asked. Then I saw my mother crying. 

"James happened."