Chapter 37 Part 1

Sorry for the late update I've been really busy..

----------

"What?" I asked Tom completely in shock, u mean I always thought of Tom as a friend but not like that.

"I love you..." Tom said again. Robert looked pissed off like he was about to punch his face in.

"Tom you better leave right now or I swear I will hurt you" Robert said angrily.

"Robert shh. let me talk to him." I said standing up. I grabbed Tom's hand and walked out of the house.

"So, what the hell?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean 'I love you' what was that about? I mean Really?"

Tom sighed then did something that if Robert saw he would flip, he kissed me, and I don't mean just like a peck I mean a deep kiss. I pulled away quickly and slapped him.

"Tom!! Why!!!" I yelled. I mean don't get me wrong a kiss from him would be amazing just not right now.

"Oh come on don't pretend you didn't love it sweetie." he said like we were a couple.

"Tom! go. away. Now!" I yelled and started to walk back inside.

"Not without you." he said and grabbed my arm.

I looked at him angrily and tried to pull my arm away but I couldn't get it.

"Tom let go!" I yelled not angry anymore but upset.

"I said not without you! now lets go!" He said and walked to his car.

I kept trying to get away but nothing was working, I was yelling for Roberts name over and over but he didn't hear me. Tom put me in his car and drove away.

Someone help me....

~To be continued...~