Chapter 19

I woke up all alone? I was still at his house but he wasn't in bed, I looked around in confusment. Where is he? I asked myself.  I stood up and streched, it seemed so quite, actually, too quite. I rubbed my eyes and walked out of his bedroom, wandering around his huge house I noticed a picture of him and his fans at a premier somewhere. Then I heard something coming from the basement, I walked down the marble steps and saw him sitting at his computer. 

"Robert?" I said and stood at the bottom of the stairs. He seemed so focused on something, then he said, "what the hell is this? I am not even that anymore! I've changed!" I walked over to him and it was an instagram page about how he's ugly and worthless. Pictures of him when it was bad times for him and then I saw all the people who stuck up for him. 

"robert, look at all the people who stuck up for you. That person is just trying to get attention trust me."I said. He reported the user then shut the computer off, I felt so bad for him, I mean I would've flipped out and punched the screen but ya know sometimes you have to be the bigger person and not be overly dramatic. 

"So, how did you sleep?" He asked and smiled. 

"Great, how did you sleep?" I asked. 

"Perfect" He said and stood up, he's so handsome even if he just woke up. Or at least I think he just woke up, maybe he's been up for a while. 

"So how long have you been awake?" I asked, he thought for a second then said "Oh about 2 hours." Two hours?! That's a long time! 

"Why have you been up for two hours?!" I asked, "I always get up early" He replied. I never get up early unless I have school then I'm kinda forced to get up. 

"So, you wanna just sit and talk today? I mean, if you don't want to that's okay too" He said, I nodded. I think we sohuld get to know each other better. So we walked upstairs and into the living room and sat down. Now it' s tome for questions and answers.