Chapter 25

Then, I remembered it's been over a month since I've updated my fanfic, but I couldn't do that while Robert was here. It would be a little over the top fangirl, so I decided when everyone was asleep to write more. It had seemed like forever until everyone finally went to sleep, Robert slept on the couch tonight and my mother in her room with the door shut, I slowly got out of my bed and grabbed my phone to use it as a flashlight. Yeah I could've just used my MacBook Air but it was charging and I just didn't want to so I slowly walked down the steps trying not to make any noises to wake up Robert, sadly the iMac was in the kitchen hidden in a desk it looks like if you close the doors just a cabinet so I opened the doors and rolled them back, but honestly you can't make that quite. 

"Shhhh shhhhh" I was saying to myself getting situated in the chair and grabbing a drink. It's strange but I can't write without having something to drink, the light illuminated the entire room and some of the living room just not enough to get to Robert, which was good. I typed in my name and password and the screen just lit up with comments. Over 200 to read, yay. I thought to myself as I opened one read it and replied if it was supposed to be a response comment. That took an hour and my drink went away during that time period. I got up and fixed some chocolate milk and went back to my seat. 

"Now lets see" I said quietly beggining to type more of my fanfic, it was called 'Hopes and Dreams' strange title I know but whatever. I was almost done with the chapter when all of a sudden a hand grabbed my shoulder, I jumped and screamed but the other hand was on my mouth before the scream got out. "Shhhh I just wanted to know... Whatcha doin?" Robert said, I grabbed his hand and ripped it off my mouth and turning towards him. "You scared the life out of me!!!" I said quietly yet loud but not loud enough to wake my mom. 

"Sorry... it's just the light and a person sitting in the kitchen worried me and then I knew it was you..." He said. I wasn't mad but still it scared me, he pulled up a chair and sat next to me, then realizing what I was doing. He started laughing but a little to loudly so I had to cover his mouth with my hand, with my other free hand I quickly typed the rest which was just a couple more sentences and I am a very good and fast typer, I hit puublish and closed the tab, the all of a sudden, Downey... Downey parade DOWNEY OVERLOAD!! Every picture from my phone and on teh internet came up which made Robert laugh even more, oh great now I look live an overly obsessive fangirl. I closed that tab and then came up music and the playlist.... Robert Downey Jr with a heart. I was blushing a very deep red now, and his face was as red as a cherry. I shut down the computer, now why was all the Robert stuff up? Did I forget to close it all? Probably. 

"I'm sorry about that." I said taking my hand off his mouth, and in return he kissed me. Not like usual... more.. passionatly. I happily went along with it, wrapping my arms around his neck and Robert placing his hands on my waist gripping a little tightly but I didn't care. At first it seemed like a dream but no it wasn't, my boyfriend is Robert Downey Jr. .

(Well, I'm wondering if I should stop at chapter 30 or keep going. Give me feedback!! Bye! :3)