Chapter 16

BEEEP BEEEP BEEEP!!!!!!!

My alarm clock went off, I groaned and shut it off. I looked at the time and it said 9:00, I sat up and then remembered about Robert. I wondered if he was still here so I went down the stairs and saw him sleeping on the couch. My mother was fixing breakfast, I quietly walked past him and into the kitchen, "hey mom." I whispered

"Hello darling" she said, she was making pigs in a blanket and bacon and eggs. Basically a huge breakfast!

"Has Robert been here all night?" I asked.

"Yeah, he came back downstairs and said he needed to stay the night just in case you needed him so I let him stay" she explained.

I smiled and looked back into the living room, I'm so glad he's here. I don't think I've ever met someone as sweet as him. I walked over to him and kneeled down next to him, I ran my hand across his soft hair and softly said "c'mon sleepy, time to wake up" he moved around and slowly opened his eyes. It's so nice to see those big brown eyes in the morning. He stretched and sat up looking around a little bit confused. Well he did wake up in a different house, I would be confused too.

"Breakfast is ready!!" My mom said. I grabbed his hand and we went into the dining room. We say down with my mother and ate. It's so different without my father but, we seem to be taking it pretty well. I think having Robert here to be the man of the house kind of is comforting. We sat at the table for a couple hours talking about life, I was thinking about showing Robert some of my drawings but I don't know. When my mother got up and started to clean the dishes Robert helped, he's such a gentleman.

My father was different, he didn't help with the dishes or around the house he wouldn't help. But Robert is a kind helpful man. So after all the dishes were clean my mom went into her bedroom and relaxed, I just decided to show Robert my room, we went up the steps and walked through the doors, the sun was shining through and shined on my favorite posters. Robert smiled and looked all around.

"This is amazing" he said as he walked around and looked at all the posters.

"Oh thanks, it took a while to do all this" I said and grabbed my sketch book.

"These are my drawings. You can loon at then if you would like" I said and handed him the book, as he flipped through the pages I could tell he loved every drawing.

"Miranda, these are amazing!!!" He exclaimed. I walked out to the balcony and he followed me, the temperature outside was perfect, and no wind, not a cloud in the sky. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and looked around.

"Miranda, I love you. But you do know if we ever be together, I do have an acting career" he said.

"Oh yes, I know." I said, I actually never thought we would be together so I never thought of that. I looked at his car in the driveway and asked, "hey, ya wanna go do something today?"

"Like what?" He asked, "just drive around" 

I said. He nodded and went back inside. I followed and said "okay, just let me change and I'll meet you out by the car" "Okay." He said and went downstairs.

I looked through my closet, I grabbed my light blue Hollister shirt and my shorts with my blue converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and went downstairs, I went into my moms bedroom and told her I am going to drive around with Robert. She said to be safe, I nodded and ran outside. He was waiting for me holding my door open, I hopped in and he put the roof down.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yup! Let's go! ONWARD!!" I said and laughed. He sped down the road and off we went.

Who knows where we would end up.