Chapter 37 Part 2

I had no idea where I was going, nor did I want to know. I sat in silence just staring out the window praying Robert would come find me.

"You're really quiet" Tom said to break the silence and put me out of my thought. I looked over at him and rolled my eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be? you kidnapped me." I said and then continued to look out the window.

"I didn't mean to be so rude about it, it's just you and Robert don't seem that, happy to me." He said.

That happy?! What the hell does he think happy is then!? I mean come on I love him for gods sake!! This is why I shouldn't love actors like I do.

"What's your definition of happy Mr.Hiddleston?" I asked and crossed my arms.

"Not you and Robert that's for sure." He said then stopped at this very nice looking house. It just looks like an ordinary house to me.

"Why are we here?" I asked and studied the house.

"I'm not going to drive around all day. we can stay here. This is technically my house for when I shoot movies here so ya know..." He said and opened his door.

I just wanted to stay in the car forever or at least until Robert came. Then Tom came over and opened my door, he held my hand and helped me out, as we headed inside I thought this would be the last time I'd ever see the light of day again. He closed the door and locked it.

"So um.. nice place." I said just looking around. lots of British things here, a few doctor who stuff, and other props.

"Yeah.." he smiled slightly and went into the kitchen. I mean he doesn't seem like a bad guy, besides the whole kidnapping thing. I stayed in the living room and sat on the couch, ya know this isn't so bad. I'm not being tortured or being raped so not at all what I expected.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" he yelled from the kitchen.

"No thanks I'm good." I said then mumbled to myself "A big plate of get me out of here would be nice though" but I don't have control over that. I just hope Robert is smart enough to know where to go.

Then there was a knock at the door, I got up and walked over to the door but before I could put my hand on the knob Tom ran in and grabbed the knob, slowly opening the door, to find Robert.

"Hey Robert." he said like nothing happened.

"You listen here you little shit. Where's Mirada!" he yelled, I could tell he was pissed but Tom held me behind the door with one hand over my mouth.

"She went home. Her mom said it was important that she came home right away." Tom said. Wow, who knew all that training in acting would pay off.

"Fine. I swear to god though if she's not home I will personally come and find you and beat your ass." Robert said angrily.

"Yes sir." Tom said as Robert stormed off to his car and sped away. Tom closed the door and removed his hand from my mouth.

"He's so gullible isn't he?" he asked with a laugh.

"Really? He wasn't joking about the whole, 'I will beat your ass' thing. he will. and I'll be watching laughing so hard at you." I said and crossed my arms.

"Oh Miranda, you think he'll come and save you..." he laughed "good luck with that." he cupped my cheeks gently and leaned in. Before I knew it, he kissed me. I pushed him away quickly.

"Tom!" I yelled.

"Sorry sorry." He said with a grin. Just as I was about to punch him there was a bang at the door. Tom opened the door then was immediately tackled by Robert.

"Where the hell is she?!" he yelled and punched Tom.

I stepped back behind the door just so I could see how long Tom could go with a beating.

"I don't know.." he said. Robert punched him again, but harder this time. Tom groaned in pain and held his nose which was bleeding.

"Tell me!" Robert yelled again and picked up Tom by his collar and pinned him against the wall.

"I don't know Robert." Tom said. At that moment, Robert snapped. Tom took quite a beating, such a beating he got knocked out. That's when I came out from behind the door.

"Robert?" I said. He looked at me and all the anger in his eyes just, disappeared. He hugged me tightly and kissed my cheek.

"Oh my god are you okay? Did he hurt you?" he asked like a worried mother.

"Robert I'm fine. he didn't do anything." I said and held his hand.

"I'm so sorry..." he said.

"Robert its fine. it's not everyday that Celebrity's would kidnap a normal fangirl." I said and laughed, he laughed too which was good.

"Can we go home now?" I asked. Without any hesitation he nodded and we walked to his car. As we got in and drove away, I looked at him and just smiled. I knew I always had a hero, and he was Robert Downey Jr.