Chapter 21

We drove to just  a simple little pizza place, the entire time I was thinking about You're all I ever wanted.. isn't that a little weird if he's saying it to just an average person and he's like a famous actor?Once we walked inside we sat in a booth and ordered our pizza. We just talked, as if we were just two regualr people, not an actor and a fangirl. 

"So, what was your most favorite and least favorite part in Iron Man 3?" I asked.

"I think my favorite part was when I or Tony finished building the Mark 42, and my least favorite was either when Pepper fell and Tomy thought she was dead or the ending when Tony's arc was taken out of him. But it all worked out and I love the movie I think it's the best out of all three of them." Robert said. 

Then here came our pizza! I  wondered if I should be all fancy or just normal, I just decided to be normal, after we finished we just sat and talked. 

Then out of the blue he said "So... is this kind of awkward for you. ya know being with a famous actor?" 

"Um.. no? Unless it is for you.." I said, i didn't really know what to say, Like is he uncomfortable with this?

"Well it just seems that you  look a little uncomfortable thats all." He said, I shook my head and said "No I'm fine."

Now I have two things just running throughout my head, we kept talking though, after about an hour and a half we left and drove back to my house. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen this place, we walked in and my mother couldn't be anymore happier to see me. Robert wandered off while me and my mom were talking, then I got cut off by the sound of a piano, then singing. 

"This is the night I've been dreaming of forever, The mirror takes a look at my face, I'll never set foot in that rat hole again, But I'll drive to your place

I spit gravel as I back out of the back door, And the twenties roll around in my hand, It's funny now, when I don't show up on Monday, They'll go nuts, and eat their hats, well, what do you think of that?

She says, you're throwing life away To move with a man like meShe's not blindShe just don't have mind to see, This is a habit I'm breaking now forever, I'm weary from trying to shake it, So when I ask if you won't give me your hand, I'll take it right now from your mother's side of town 

She says, you're throwing life away, To move with a man like me, She's not blind, She just don't have a mind to see, She says, you're throwing life away, To move with a man like me

Just to move with a man like me"  

Oh my gosh.. His voice is just amazing.