Chapter 17

After a while,I didn't know where we were at. Robert just kept driving down the road like he knew where we were going.

"Hey Robert, where are we?" I asked.

"Oh... I don't know" he said, though I could tell he was lying. I looked around, nothing but ocean was around me. Just a road some sand and an ocean. We were just driving along the coast, this is awesome!

"Okay, we're here" he said and pulled over. I looked around, seriously... Ocean. He hopped out and helped me out. We walked down to the water, nobody was here at all. It's like a private beach, was this his private beach?

"C'mon Miranda!" He said and ran then jumped in the water! Seriously, he just jumped in the water like it was a pool.

"Robert!!" I yelled and followed him, we both laughed. Now how would we get back in the car and drive home without making the car soaking wet? We jumped out and chased each other. It was perfect, I tackled him just because I wanted to.

"Hey!" He said as he laughed. I just laid on top of him laughing. Today was a perfect day, I got to be with Robert just relaxing basically. Then it was noon, we decided to go get something to eat, but where?

"Where do you want to go eat?" He asked, I shrugged. I didn't care where we ate. We waslked back to his car and off we went. Then I started to know where we were, I knew exactly where we were. We were at the resturant that Amanda and I went to when we met him. I smiled and just thought that this was the place that I met my idol. We walked in and sat at a table, this place will never be the same as what it used to be, I will always remeber that day. We talked and talked for it seems like forever, this day couldn't get any better. We paid and left, as we walked out we just decided to walk a little bit. As we walked his phone rang, "Hello?" He asked as he answered it.

"Oh, Hi Tom" He said, Tom Hiddleston? He was my second favorite actor! I loved him in Thor! Robert continued to talk to him and then said "Can I call you back later? I'm with my girlfriend" THERE! He said it again!!!! He just said it again!!! He hung up and put his phone away, Girlfriend. That's awesome.