Chapter 42: The World Is Ugly

A/N: The end is coming in 8 chapters!!! :'( Kamie and Keene are my first characters! I'm gonna miss them. Anyway, I'll mention this more at the END of Unbreakable. :( 

<3 :* Enjoy this chapter! More to come as soon as it's written.... 

PS- I highly recommend this song! MCR forever. Check out the Youtube link to the side-> Kameene forever!

Chapter 42: The World Is Ugly 

Lie down with me

and hold me in your arms.

Your heart’s against my chest,

your lips pressed to my neck.

I’m falling for your eyes,

but they don’t know me

yet.

-Kiss Me, Ed Sheeran

 _______________________________

We stayed up so late that the stars had gone dark. I didn’t realize how much I actually wanted Keene until I didn’t just have him to myself and had to share him. Selfish, right?

It seemed that we were made to warm each other. His arms held me to his chest. My words ruined the silence.

“I don’t think I’ve ever wanted anything more than what I have now.” 

His lips met my forehead. I grabbed his chin, mending his lips with mine. I felt him smile in my lips; he locked me there, holding the small of my back. My hands trailed down to his back.

“Kam,” he says, under my mouth.

“Please don’t ruin this, Keene.” I say, my fingers knotting his hair.

He catches me by the wrist, “Stop.”

I layed my forehead in his shoulder, “I want you… right now.”

“Kamie… I think I hear something,”

He stood up; he grabbed a knife out of the kitchen drawer, and then walked into the next room.

Keene

I clutched the knife tighter in my fist, turning my hand white.

I kept hearing shattering noises all around.

I take another step forward and hear something crash. I looked down to see a picture frame on the ground. My heart gained speed.

I walked into the bathroom, being cautious.

Ting.

I looked to my right.

Boom.

I looked to my left.

Crash.

I looked forward.

A figure dashed in front of me. I reached for the light switch.

And what I saw was paralyzing. The identified figure ran out the door.

Kamie

“Tyler?! He was here?!” I gasped.

Keene nodded.

I leaned against him, I could no longer support myself; I was panicked.

“Hey,” he said, his tone soft, pulling my face in front of his, “I’m gonna keep you safe. I promise.”