Prologue

"You sure you don't want us to accompany you?"

I don't need to turn to see the doubt in their eyes. Instead, I shook my head no as I continue to gaze at beauty of the sky that remind me the color of my angel's eyes. A small smile crept to my lips as the thought of seeing her before this day ends.

I could finally see her, personally, again.
Her mesmerizing smile.
Her enchanting blue eyes.
Her breathtaking snow like hair.

I could finally touch her.
Her rosy lips.
Her small delicate hands.
Her amazing bre-

"Whoa man! stop right there!" I was snapped back and look at my friends in a confused state. "We know how beautiful she is. But we don't need to hear your obsessive and mushy and naughty thoughts to her. Please, spare us."

I felt my eyes widen for a moment as I realized that I forgot to block my thoughts. This didn't go unnoticed by the jerks which causes them to burst out laughing at me. Despite of the embarrassment, I still glared at them for the lack of mind privacy if there was such thing in our world.

"I need to go." I grumbled as I controlled my thoughts. They immediately composed themselves as they assure me that they will take care of the responsibilities in my absence. I nodded, not even doubting their capabilities.

I drove my car and look ahead with only one thought in mind.

I'm back, my angel. Finally.

•   •   •   •   •   •  
A/N
Hi! This is my first story, and i'm just starting to write it down actually so expect for a lot of errors. Please bear with me :))) Thanks!