Ch. 44 - Uncontrolable

Sophie's POV

Darkness.

I blinked my eyes, not wanting to freak out when I saw nothing. Few seconds later, my eyes adjusted to the darkness as I contemplated on where am I. Feeling a silky soft substance underneath me, alerting me that I'm no longer at Alex's living area.

With soaring muscles, I pushed myself up in a sitting position with great effort. Looking around as I see an unfamiliar bedroom, I concluded that the older Mclein must have took the job by carrying me here.

A buzz took my attention before I gratefully grabbed my phone beside me as it flashes, indicating a new message from my brother.

*U still at Alex's? –L* he checked.

*Yeah –S*

The moment I hit the send button, a door was opened, providing a light, before a figure come out. My eyes bulged open, sleep evaporating instantly as Alex almost naked form walked out in a powerful strides.

He was drying his hair with a towel, covering his eyes from seeing my disturbed form. His dully impressive structure crashed my sight, letting the fire spread in my face. And God no, a white towel wrapped at his lower section is the only thing that protecting himself from my preying eyes.

"Alex!" I shrieked- sending the unaware man to shriek a little- as soon as sane thoughts came crashing back at me. "Put some clothes on!" I yelled further and covered my eyes with both of my hands.

"Shit, shit, wait! Cover your eyes! Cover it, you pervert!" he yelled back as I hear his hurried footsteps. I threw myself back at the bed, grabbed a pillow and cover it to my face. "My poor innocence!" he cried.

"How about mine?!" I shouted but with the pillow still covering my face it obviously sounded muffled. I felt the bed dip as he pried the pillow away from me, forcing my eyes to meet his amused pair. Internally grateful that he's wearing a fitted black t-shirt a gray sweatpants. Making him perfect at his dark room.

Yet I couldn't stop the pout from revealing on my face as the previous view is still so vivid in my mind.

Obviously, the bodies of Mclein brothers clearly compete at each other.

"You seemed disappointed." He observed wrongly sending me a smile of mischief.

"It's dark." I complained.

"Oh you want a clearer view?" he asked in a deeper voice, forcing me to throw a pillow at his face only to send him to burst out laughing. He hovered over me- making me hitch my breathing at his sudden action, masking my sense of smell of his minty aftershave.

I was about to push him away when he continued to move over me and letting a sound of a switch out, letting a dim light fall its grace to the room. I waited for him to get back at his original position but he kept his body lifted above mine.

I took a risk to glance on his face, and groaned at his teasing smile as if he's waiting for my reaction. "Personal space, Alexander." I reminded with a slap over his chest.

And boy, how hard his chest was. Is this a requirement on being an Alpha?

He chuckled as he finally sits up and offered his hand to me, I took it instantly letting him to pull my lazy ass up.

"You were snoring." He says.

"Shut up." I shot back while stretching my rested body.

"It's adorable." He murmured with a smile before leaving the room. "Let's go! Levi will cut my head off if I take you home any later." He called after, his voice sounding far away. I huffed and follow suit before gathering my discarded things downstairs.