CH. 48 - BOMB. AFTER BOMB.

Sophie's POV

A yawn left my lips as I made my way downstairs where my whole family struggling to be awake thus brooding at this lazy morning.

"Good morning, everyone! It's a very fine morning isn't?" I chirped and seated down beside Levi after I pecked my mom a kiss on her cheek.

"It's raining." My brother deadpan.

"I'll take whatever she's having." Vicky grumbled as she pointed to me.

Laughing at her sarcasm, I took my plate as I replied, "Come on! It's not that bad."

"What's gotten you in such a mood?" Levi interjected as he raised a creepily perfected shaped eyebrow that I swear he never beautified.

"Do share." Mom grumbled as she handed me a glass of orange juice.

"Just had a good sleep." I shrugged but I know that the stupid smile wasn't leaving my face for a long time today. Levi, being the early riser in the house, is just calmly sipping his coffee as he assessed my unusual perky mood.

"What?" I innocently asked, which resulted him to narrow his eyes on me but shook his head as he gave up on the idea of interrogating me in a very fine- rainy- morning.

Our breakfast went calm and quiet before a knock on the door was heard. Knowing who it was, I quickly jumped out of my seat and gathered my things as I shouted my goodbyes to my still confused family.

You know that silly thing that girls do when they were about to go of their house? Checking themselves in the mirror, projecting like there were hundreds of cameras waiting outside. I never did that.

So imagine my disgust when I caught myself checking every inch of my outer self on the mirror instead of just going outside like I usually do- but let me fix that uneven hair tie of mine in a second.

Not a second late after I opened the door, I was enveloped in the pair of strong arms, pulling me into a hard muscular chest that did nothing but heighten my happiness further.

"Good morning, girlfriend." He murmured against my hair as his face was buried to the crook of my neck. Smiling and returning the embrace, I murmured back his greeting.

As sickening as it was, we pulled away with the same stupid grin plastered on our face as we went on the road. And yes, after all the reveal of the wolf fiasco, Nate and I became official.

To be honest, even he was still drowning at his secrets at the moment, I don't mind at all. It's weird, I know, especially if I was being eaten by curiosity.

But with the words of promise from him, a promise to slowly open himself to me, I wholeheartedly settled to what we have now. At least that's where I landed my decision after a few days of being miserable apart.

"Where's Jason by the way?" I asked as I reached for the seatbelt, yet he beat me into it as my sight was invaded by his reaching arms, automatically caging me as his body follows his movements.

A mellow smile was still on his lips as he slowly leaned down on mine and relished the feeling of our bond.

"Hi." He grinned. And leaned to kiss me once more. And again. And again-

"Stop it." I said with a laugh. The grin couldn't be erased to his face even when I pushed him back. "So, Jason?" I reminded him as he started driving.

"Uh, about that- I might need to go back to the pack." He quietly said, leading me to snap my head in his squirming form.

"Why?" I inquired to his off-topic answer. Or so I thought. "Nathan." I pushed when a moment passed with him not answering. "I thought we're okay-"