Let's Marvin Gaye and get it on!

Meghan's POV

Charlie pushed me up to the wall, and started to kiss my neck. A thick moan escaped my mouth when he kissed me in my sensitive spot

"Charlie, bed please" he nodded and carried me to his king sized bed, he pushed me to the bed and took off his shirt. DAMN! I can see his muscles. He took off his pants, all was left was his boxers. I can see his big and hard..my eyes were wide.

He took it off, I kneel and started to suck his big, white cock.

"Mmm..meghan.." he moaned with pleasure, after I blowjob, I took off my dress. His eyes were wide, maybe because my cleavage is big..I took off my bra and grabbed Charlie's hands and placed it on my breast.

I sat on his lap and he entered me slowly..my mouth goes wide...
It feels so good

Charlie's POV

When I entered meghan, her mouth goes wide..she released a thick moan and squeezed my shoulder.

She goes up and down.
"uhh...Charlie...Mmm..uhh.." I grabbed her waist and pulled her down deeper. Her moan becomes louder
"uhh...Charlie..UHH!!!" her moans sounds like a choir of angels to my ears.

"mmmmm...meghan" I moaned in pleasure, you know that feeling when you want to stop cause it hurts but also want to keep on going because it feels so Fucking good, I feel that.

I just kept on rubbing my thing on her vagaygay.

~

"thank you for that! Let's do that again, later..."

"sure!!"

"I love you meghan"

"I love you too so much, Charlie"

Sup guys!! This one shot is Rated SPG!!! But hope you guys still like it!!

Anyways..

Xx Bye xX