Just A Friend To You

Meghan's POV

I hate him! I'm just a friend to him? After all the fucking make out sessions that we did, he'll reject me?! I'm not a fucking whore! You can't just make out with a girl, and tell them that they're just friends. I hate guys! I hate Charlie!

I slam the door behind me and plop down my bed, "Meghan! Open this door!" I hear Momma said. I ignored what she said and continued crying. I want to be alone for now, if Charlie won't change his fucking attitude then I won't leave this room forever.

I hear Momma walk away, I sat up on my bed and pulled the blanket over my body. It's so cold here, wish someone could cuddle with me. I miss Charlie. This is the thing I hate the most, I hate Charlie but at the same time I love him and miss him.

---

Charlie's POV

I'm now driving over to Meghan's apartment. I want to apologize for saying that she's just a friend to me and I can't love her. I just realized it last night, I love Meghan, I'm head over heels for her. I wish she could forgive me. If she gives me a second chance, I won't fucking waste it. I want her. Only her.

I'm such a jerk, I fucking hate myself right now.

I pulled over in front of her house, went outside and walked to her house.

This is it, Charlie. I let out a breath and knocked on the door.

After 3 knocks, she finally opened the door.

She was shocked to see me then she glared at me. She crossed her arms and looked at me, "What do you want, Charlie?" She asked, obviously annoyed.

"Meghan," Why is this so fucking hard?! Okay, Just do it Charles. Don't be a pussy. "Meghan, I want to say sorry for saying that I can't love you, but I just realized I do. Meghan please give me another chance, I'll do anything so you can forgive me. Meghan, please." I begged.

She was looking away. I saw a teardrop leave her eyes, I grabbed her face and made her look at her. She was sobbing while looking at me, "Meghan, Please. I love you." I said.

She didn't say anything but instead, she attached her lips to mine. I can taste the saltiness of her tears, but that doesn't matter. She's in my arms now. I won't let her go.

We both pulled away and let our foreheads touch. All of a sudden, Meghan whispered, "I love you too, Charlie."

I hug her tight that she couldn't breath. I pulled away and swooped her off her feet, she was giggling while I spin her around, I put her feet back to the ground. I gave her a short kiss again, and she let me inside her house.

I will love her, forever.

Meghan's POV

Before I was just a friend to him, now he's all mine.

I will love him, forever.