One And Only Forever

Meghan's POV

I'm going to perform at Ellen today and I'm so damn excited, I can't even sit straight.

Right now, Allison is fixing me. Making me look pretty. "Almost done, Meg." She whispered. I began to tremble all over. This is the second time that I'll be performing on Ellen.

"30 seconds, guys." Said one of the staff. Allison was done putting makeup on my face. I stand up and one of the staff guided me to where I'm going.

First, I'm gonna perform No and then I'll be interviewed by Ellen maybe?.. I'm so sweaty right now. Don't worry Meghan.

I stood still in front of the curtain and then someone signaled me to start singing, so I did.

---

After performing, I sat on the couch where Ellen told me to sit. "So, Meghan. Did your Grammy arrived yet?" She asked. I said no, cause I know that they're still doing it from scratch. I'm not rushing or anything though. "I called my friends at the Grammy's and they gave me your Grammy," she showed me my Grammy and gave it to me, "Congratulations, Meghan. " tears filled my eyes. Can't believe I finally have my Grammy.

"Oh my god," I said while laughing and crying. I'm such a crazy person. I put my Grammy on my lap and Ellen gave me a tissue to wipe my tears away of course.

"Okay, so Meghan. We're gonna find you a boyfriend."

Ellen showed me pictures of guy celebrities and I have to pick which ones I wanna date.

The first guy I picked is Drake, then Michael Jordan, Then Leonardo, Then Charlie. At the end, Charlie was my match.

"Meghan, why did you pick Charlie at the end? Not that I think it's not the right choice, I just wanna know."

"Well, yeah.. Charlie's my bestfriend but he's also a great person. If he would, not that he has, feelings for me, I would feel very lucky cause I think he's sweet, nice, hot and handsome. I can't say it all cause we'll be here all day. I just think I would be lucky if I get to date a guy like Charlie. Also, this is only between the two of us Ellen," I leaned in her ear and whispered, "I love him," I pulled away and Ellen was smiling.

"I think you two would be perfect together, "

"Thank you, Ellen."

---

Charlie's POV

I can't believe what I've just watched. Meghan loves me.. Meghan fucking Trainor loves me!! Wow... I'm still shocked as fuck.. I mean.. Wow.. Lucky me.

I turned my tv off and turn to face my sister, Mikaela. She was smirking while looking at me, "I told you, Charlie. Go get her."

"I don't know.. What if she's just kidding? I'll just look like a fool." I said, looking at my feet.

"What the fuck, Charles. If she's kidding, then why would she announce that on tv?! Fucking think Charlie!" Mikaela's right. I should go over to Meghan's apartment and confess. I stand up to grab my keys. "Where are you going?" She asked.

"I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. Doing what is right and I know Meghan's the one." I said honestly.

Ever since the Marvin Gaye music video. I have gained feelings for her that I cannot explain. Like, when I look at her, everything stops. When she smiles, it lights me up, it makes me happy. And when I see her, all I wanna do is kiss her thin beckoning lips.