Chapter 2

Allie's POV

I turned and looked at Bianca, "I'm not ready for this" I said as I started shaking really bad.

"You'll be fine, their car is right there, it's now or never Allie" she said.

Bianca was such a good friend, I'm so glad that she was always there for me when I needed her, I loved her so much. "You're right, I can do this" I replied.

The door of the car opened and there he was. My heart was beating faster than ever before. The love of my life was right in front of my eyes and didn't even know it.

I looked at Bianca and she started laughing and screamed "Johnson!" He turned around and you would never believe what he did... he winked at me. I could've died right there with no regrets. Bianca was looking at me and I was not going to move no matter what happened. My mouth was open and I was so stiff, I couldn't move.

Jack Gilinsky was so close to going inside, but Johnson stopped walking inside and started walking towards the line. Girls were trying to attack him, but security was pushing them back. He was admiring the girls in the line and was staring at this one girl who was younger than me. "She's like 12, what would he see in her?" I said looking at Bianca.

Bianca was about to answer me but then someone behind me said, "What if I told you I came over to talk to you? Ask me that question again and I'll let you know." I recognize that voice... it couldn't be.

I turned around and there he was. Jack Johnson. I couldn't say anything, I just stared into his beautiful blue eyes. He looked at me and said "Are you going to ask me again?" he laughed, then smiled. It killed me.

Bianca pushed me a little so I could speak. "Um I uh um I um." He laughed at me. I was so embarrassed.

"That's cute, but c'mon I know you can ask that question again, if you can't look at me and do it then...." He paused and looked at Bianca "I'm Bianca" she said. He nodded and continued his sentence, "Then look at Bianca and ask her again."

I was confused as to why he wanted to answer the question so bad, but I wanted to know the answer. Everyone was staring at me and I looked him straight in the eyes and said "What do you see in me?"

He chuckled and looked down, then back at me, "You wanna know what I see in you? Well I'll tell you what I see in you. I was in the car with G looking out the window and you caught my eye. Let's just say you're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, what's your name cutie?" He smirked.

"Allie" I replied trying to sound confident, but it clearly wasn't working.

"I'll see you inside Allie" he said as he walked away. He turned around and once again... he winked.

Johnson's POV

I walked inside after winking at her. I mean Allie. Why did I do that? I totally embarrassed her while still trying to play it off cool! I'm such a dork sometimes.

Gilinsky looked at me and smiled, "She likes you, you know that right?" He said.

I was surprised to hear him say that because Gilinsky always tried to joke around with me and tell me I couldn't get any girl. I smiled and said "I totally embarrassed her man."

"Why don't you go out there and apologize?" Gilinsky asked but slowly took back what he said, "Wait, I'm going to go out there and tell her you apologized, you won't regret it" he said. Before I could stop him he was out of my sight and out the doors.

Gilinsky's POV

I walked back outside and heard girls screaming. I walked up to the security and asked them where the nearest flower shop was. I went there and was back in under 5 minutes.

Once I got back, the screams got louder. I knew sound check was going to start soon and we had only 30 minutes before the meet and greet, but I couldn't let Johnson lose this girl. He seemed to really like her. I mean I've never see him act like this.

I scanned the line and finally saw her. "Allie?" I questioned. She seemed more confident to talk to me than she did with Johnson, seems like they are meant for each other.

"Well if it isn't Jack Gilinsky, I don't think your girlfriend would approve if you hit on me too" she said. Was she joking? I couldn't tell if she was sarcastic or not, but I took it that way.

I laughed and she smiled, so I assumed she was being sarcastic. "No" I replied, "I'm here because Johnson would like to apologize for embarrassing you earlier and he picked out these roses for you," I handed her the bouquet of flowers.

She took them and smiled, "Tell him I said thanks, I'll see you guys inside I guess." She seemed ok to talk to everyone, but Johnson. That's cute.

I looked at her and smiled, then I whispered in her ear "You're very shy around Johnson, but not me, guess you guys are meant to be." I winked and shrugged. She laughed and didn't answer so I decided it was time for me to go back inside and tell Johnson what had happened.

Allie's POV

Everyone was staring at me. "This is my first time meeting them" I said.

Some girl in the line was so sweet, "You're really pretty, Johnson definitely likes you." She handed me a phone number and said "I've followed you on Twitter for a long time, here's my number. I've never been able to DM you because you don't follow me, but text me before you get famous."

I laughed, "I'll follow you on Twitter now" I said while handing her my phone so she could type in her Twitter, "Followed" I said smiling.

I looked at Bianca and every time I looked at her I got so nervous. "What is happening?" I said to her laughing.

She looked at me still shocked, "I don't even know, but all I know is that I was right" she smirked, "I told you Johnson would fall in love with you." I couldn't do anything but laugh. For the rest of the time we waited outside, I talked to people around me and Bianca.

After minutes went by, the line started to move. I was now going to be face to face with Johnson and Gilinsky without a metal bar separating us. I was so nervous. Bianca said I could go first because this was my moment and I deserved it, reasons like this is why she's my best friend. Girls started going in one by one. I was close to the front of the line so I knew I would be called soon.

I was starting to get really nervous. I started talking to the girls behind me that met them before. They had such interesting stories, but they made me even more nervous. I was about to ask Bianca to switch spots with me, but the security guard said "NEXT!" and I froze as I realized it was my turn to go in.