Chapter 28

Johnson's POV

She didn't answer. Damn it. I guess I blew it once again. I lost the love of my life. I'm such an idiot for thinking she would ever want me back.

I was being hard on myself when I heard the doorbell ring. I figured it was just Gilinsky coming home, but I was wrong.

"Allie," I said opening the door. She looked shocked because my eyes were all red from me crying and my face was covered with tears.

"Oh my god what happened?," she said. I didn't say anything. All I did was pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back. This was a good sign.

"Look Allie I'm sorry for the way I acted and I realized I'm in love with you. In fact I never stopped. The moment I saw you at the meet and greet I was in love. You're perfect and I don't mean it like every guy says to his girl. Well you're not my girl anymore, but I just want you to be happy. You made me happy and I treated you like shit. I let Bella be mean to you when I could clearly see it right in front of my eyes. Allie I'm so sor-." I said, but was cut off. She kissed me. Allie fucking Castro kissed me. My girl kissed me. My girl.

"I love you," she said kissing me again. Our kissing turned into a full make out session. I closed the front door and picked her up so her legs were around my waist, not breaking our kisses.

I walked up the stairs still kissing her and opened my bedroom door. I put her on the bed and then I put my body on top of hers.

Our bodies were touching. I began removing my shirt and she removed hers. I pulled off her bra and threw it on the floor.

I was about to start unzipping my pants, but looked at her and said, "You sure?" She was biting her lip and nodded her head. I began removing my pants and ripped off hers.

I began kissing her body and slowly moving down leaving a couple of hickies to mark what was mine. I got lower and lower. "Jack," she moaned. She pulled my hair and that made my tongue move even faster.

Once I was done with her she went for me. She placed her mouth on my Richard. I started screaming and said, "I'M ABOUT TO I'M AH FUCK." I didn't mean to be too loud.

I placed my body on top of her and we started doing it. I had a feeling I was going too hard, but she didn't seem to care because she was moaning. I was on top so I could take control and she wouldn't have to do anything.

I came again and then laid down next to her. "Allie that was amazing," I said.

She kissed me and said, "I know."

I turned to face her and said, "So are we like back together?" She kissed me. "I'll take that as a yes," I said laughing.

We cuddled and then she fell asleep in my arms. She was mine again. Finally.

Allie's POV

I woke up the next morning in my boyfriends arms. He looked so cute. I was playing with his face when he woke up.

"Good morning beautiful," he said and then kissed me.

"Good morning," I said kissing him back.

Gilinsky walked in the room. "Hey Johnson I....Woah what's going on in here," he said smirking.

I didn't realize that I was in my bra and Jack was shirtless. "Dude get out," Johnson said in a joking angry tone. Gilinsky held up his hands in surrender and walked out.

I laughed and said, "We were all going to go bowling today, you should come."

"Yeah we'll go together," he said.

I kissed him and he drove me back to the apartment. I explained everything to Bianca and she was happy for me.

"Allie can I tell you something you can't tell anyone?," she said.

"Duh," I said in a sassy tone. "That's what best friends are for."

She looked at the floor then back at me. "Well I had a little fling last night too," she said awkwardly.

"OH MY GOD WITH WHO?!," I screamed.

"Shhhh....Sammy," she said looking back at the floor again.

I smirked and said, "Do you like him?"

"Allie! We're done talking about this," she said and walked away. Oh she so liked him!

We both got ready and I wore a light orange romper with nude vans and Bianca wore high-waisted black jeans and a white crop top with black vans.

Jack and Sammy came to pick us up because Sammy told Jack about him and Bianca and Johnson and I discussed it. We got in the car and Jack and I were in the front leaving the two love birds in the back.

We got to the bowling alley and I saw Shawn. "Hey," I said smiling. He was about to hug me until he saw Jack.

He pulled me aside and said, "What's he doing here?"

"We kind of got back together last night," I said looking at the ground because it was too awkward for me to look at him.

He looked at his phone and then back at the group of guys, Bianca, and Madison then said, "Guys my mom just told me I had a family emergency and I have to go, sorry."

He stormed out of the building so fast. Why was Shawn so upset? It's not like he liked me. Did he....?

____________________________________________________________

GUYS JUST TO MAKE THIS CLEAR, RICHARD IS ANOTHER WORD FOR A GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT! ITS NOT THE NAME OF JOHNSON'S😂😂😂👏