Chapter 15

Allie's POV

Madison and I were alone at the airport. I was crying so much now. The love of my life left and I didn't know when I would see him again.

Madison walked up to me and hugged me. "Listen, Jack and I always go separate ways but we always find our way back to each other. You and Johnson will too," she said.

"I hope so," I said hugging her tighter.

We broke the hug and decided to go to the food court and catch up with each other. We talked about her music, the guys, tours, LA, our personal life, friends, family, all that fun stuff.

It was now 6:00 and it's been exactly a day since Jack and I made that dinner together. I asked Madison if she wanted to come over and she said yes. We took my car because her and Gilinsky had a driver take them to the airport.

When we got to my house I introduced her to my parents and we sat down for dinner. We talked about all the same things we did at the airport, but this time it was with my parents.

After dinner, I got Madison's number and she left.

I stayed awake until around 4 am waiting for Johnson to FaceTime me. I decided to go on Snapchat. When I opened it Johnson had posted a story. He seemed like he was at a party. I decided I'd just let it slide because he seemed to be having fun so I dozed off.

Johnson's POV

After 6 hours on this annoying plane ride we finally reached LA. I was about to text Allie, but my stomach was making noise so I decided that Gilinsky and I should go eat.

We got to the food court and got some McDonald's. I got a Big Mac and Gilinsky got a McChicken. After that, we went home. When I got home, I took a nap and forgot to FaceTime Allie.

When I woke up, Sammy asked me if I wanted to go to a party. I said yes and we went to Carter's party.

When we got there the whole place was packed. I don't really remember what happened. All I remember is that I walked in, grabbed a drink, and then I was out. But, what I do know for a fact is that I did not cheat on Allie.

The next morning, I woke up in Carter's room.

"How did I get here?," I asked Carter.

Carter groaned and said, "Dude, last night was crazy. I am so throwing parties more often."

I called Gilinsky and asked him to pick me up. He came in under 10 minutes. I walked outside and got into the car and asked him how he got home last night.

He said, "I wasn't trashed, but you were out," he started laughing, "Like dude there was no point in even trying."

The second I got home I called Allie. She didn't pick up. That's weird because she was awake before I was. I decided that it was no big deal and just took a shower.

Allie's POV

I heard my phone ring. I knew it was Jack too, but I just didn't feel like talking to him right now. I don't know what happened last night on Snapchat, but that party looked too crazy for something not to have happened. I mean of course I trust Jack, but you never know what happens with distance being between two people who are dating.

I heard my phone ring again. I thought it was Jack, but I was wrong. It was an unknown number. What if something happened to Jack?

I slowly picked up my phone and answered. "H-hello," I began stuttering.

"Hello," this unknown voice said, "Sorry I have the wrong number," and they hung up.

Honestly, what a relief. I was so scared that something had happened to Jack. That's when I decided to call him back.

He answered on the third ring. "Hey sorry I was taking a nap," I said, clearly I was lying.

"You're such a sleepy head," he said joking.

I laughed and said, "Oh shut up. How was your flight?"

"Aren't all flights always boring?," He said.

"I mean I guess, but it's just that I have to make sure it was a safe flight, check up on you a little bit, you know?," I responded. He nodded his head and started laughing.

We talked about the most random things and when the party was brought up it wasn't even awkward. He told me nothing happened and I believe him. I really did trust Jack.