Chapter 44

Johnson's POV

I woke up the next day to the sound of someone knocking on the door. "Come in," I groaned with my eyes still closed.

"Dude it's time to go home," Gilinsky said.

I opened my eyes and saw Gilinsky standing there with Allie. I didn't say anything to her and just got up.

Gilinsky helped me walk out and I said bye to the staff. While walking outside I said, "What are we doing today buddy?"

Gilinsky looked at me and smiled then said, "Well you and Allie are spending the day at her house so you guys have fun."

"Gilinsky can I talk to you alone?," I blurted out.

"Um sure," he said while we sat in the car and Allie awkwardly waited outside.

"Dude I barely know her," I said sighing.

Gilinsky laughed, "Man you've known her for almost 5 years."

My eyes widened. "I have?," I asked.

"Yeah so have fun you two," he smirked as he got out of the car to let Allie in.

Allie's POV

Well that's awkward. They wanted to talk alone and I know it's definitely about me. Jack doesn't like me and it's very clear.

I sat in the car and said, "Guys I think I'm just going to go home and take a nap. We can reschedule hanging out Johnson." I faked a smile and bit my tongue so I didn't cry.

"No. It'll be fun to hang out," Johnson said smiling back. He just felt sorry for me.

I put my headphones in my ears and listened to sad songs thinking. I started tearing up trying not to make a sound, but I did.

"Allie everything okay?," I heard Johnson ask over my music.

I wiped my tears real fast and said, "Yeah I'm great. Just great!" He knew I was lying, but didn't say anything about it.

He kept looking at me through the mirror and I felt his eyes on me. I changed my music so I wouldn't cry anymore since he was watching me.

We got to my house and I thanked Gilinsky as I walked out of the car. Johnson followed behind me.

We got to the door and I said, "You don't have to hang out with me just because you feel bad for me." I looked at the ground and rubbed my arm.

Jack laughed and said, "Why would I feel bad for you?"

"Never mind," I said while walking inside. Jack grabbed my hand.

"No tell me or I'm not coming inside," he said in a serious tone.

I turned around, looked at him, and screamed, "FINE THEN DON'T!" Tears filled my eyes and I started walking upstairs when I felt arms wrap around me. I knew they were Jack's arms. "Let me go," I said trying to get his arms off me.

"No. I think we need to talk," he said in a calm voice. He picked me up even though I was crying and took me to my room. He sat on my bed and placed me on his lap with his arms around me so I couldn't get up. "Now tell me what's wrong," he said.

"This. You don't remember me and you're just acting like you do. You obviously just feel sorry for me and I know that's why you wanted to talk to Gilinsky alone in the car. You don't like me and I don't want to force you to. Please get out of my house and leave me alone," I said crying super hard. Jack loosened his grip on me, enough for me to get up so I did.

"Okay. I'll go. But if I leave now I'm never coming back," Jack said crying. He got up and left. I didn't bother going after him. I couldn't deal with all this drama.