Chapter 32

Shawn's POV

I got in my car and started driving to Mariah's house. I was super excited for this date. I wasn't completely over Allie, but this is a start.

I finally got to her house and rang the doorbell. No answer. I rang it one more time and once again no answer. I decided to call her, but she still didn't pick up. Okay that's weird?

I went back to my car and started driving to Sammy's party tonight. It was super weird that Mariah just stood me up like that, but I decided to ignore it. Before I went to Sam's party I decided to stop by at the Grier house.

Once I got there I rang out the doorbell. Hayes answered and was shirtless.

"Aye dude who you doing," I said smirking.

Hayes laughed and said, "Don't you mean how?"

"Nope," I said laughing.

"Babe who's that," I heard a girl say from upstairs.

Hayes looked at me and turned red. "No one I'll be up in a minute," he screamed back.

"Let me meet this girl," I said laughing.

We walked upstairs and Hayes told me not to embarrass him, but it's everyone's favorite thing to do. He opened the door to his room and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Shawn...," she said nervous and shaking.

"Mariah...," I said looking at the ground. I started tearing up and ran out of the house. I drove to Sam's place and was going to drink until I wasn't lost in my thoughts.

I opened the door to Sam's house and spotted beer. I grabbed a couple cans and became super drunk.

The music started getting louder so I began dancing like crazy. I saw Allie alone. She was looking at me so I walked up to her.

"Hey babe," I said putting my arm around her.

She moved my hand off her shoulder and said, "Shawn I think you're a little drunk."

"No babe I'm fine," I said grabbing her close to me. I started making out with her.

Allie's POV

Shawn just grabbed me and started making out with me. I couldn't get out of his grip and couldn't pull away.

After 2 minutes he finally loosened his grip. I had to go find Jack. Bianca and Sammy were making out in my corner but I really needed Jack.

"Guys have you seen Jack," I said crying.

Sammy pulled away from Bianca and gave me a hug. "Allie are you okay?," he asked.

I explained everything to both of them and we decided to split up and search the whole house, then meet at the front door after searching.

After searching the whole house I couldn't find him. Where did he go? I was crying so much now and wanted to go home.

I found Carter. "Hey can you take me home?," I asked.

"Baby girl are you okay?," Carter asked pulling me into a hug.

I hugged back and said, "Yeah I'm fine, I just want to go home."

"Sorry I came with Taylor, you could ask him," he said

I nodded and went over to Taylor. I tapped his shoulder and said, "Hey Taylor can you take me home?"

"Yeah sure," he said.

We drove to my house in silence until Taylor spoke. "You okay?," he asked.

I nodded and said, "I'm just tired."

He could clearly tell I was crying, but didn't argue with me. I went home and dozed off. I still didn't know where Jack went.

Johnson's POV

I went to go get Allie a drink. She looked so hot and beautiful dancing. Never thought a girl could be this perfect.

When I came back I dropped her drink. Her and Shawn were making out. I stepped aside for a second. Just one second and she already cheats on me. I knew she liked Shawn.

I started crying and pushed everyone out of my way. I found a random girl and started making out with her. This wasn't helping me. I pulled away and just walked out of Sam's house.

My car was still at Sam's place and I totally forgot it was there because I started walking home.

I walked past Allie's neighborhood and fell on my knees crying. I didn't know where to go. Everything was hurting. My body. My heart. My eyes. Just everything.

I couldn't breathe and felt like I was about to pass out. This is probably the worst thing I could've done, but I had a spare key to Allie's house and needed some rest.

While I was sleeping I heard someone open the front door. I hid in the bathroom and saw Allie walk in crying. I looked away and began walking out of the bathroom.

I left Allie's house and texted Sam.

J- Dude I forgot my car at your house. Can you take the spare key I gave you and meet me near Allie's house.

S- Ight, but she was looking for you. Are you guys okay?

J- Sam I'm not talking about this right now. I just want my car.

S- Okay, Okay. Quit being a girl, I'm coming.

I put my phone down and Sam arrived at Allie's house after 10 minutes. He got out of the cars and handed me my key.

"Thanks man," I said walking in my car.

Before I could get in Sam grabbed me and said, "Dude she didn't cheat on you."

I started crying and screamed, "LEAVE ME ALONE." I got inside my car and just laid my head on the steering wheel crying.

I guess I fell asleep like that because the next morning that's exactly how I woke up. I started my car and drove back to my house to shower. I still couldn't believe what happened.