Chapter 23

Allie's POV

Gilinsky told me if I needed anything I could just text him. I told him I had his number so there was no need for him to give it to me. I gave him a hug and he went back into the Chipotle.

We called an uber and went back to our apartment. I sat down on my bed and started watching TV.

I know this wasn't the best idea, but I looked at Bianca from the door connecting our rooms and said, "Do you want to go get some ice cream and then come back and watch romantic movies on Netflix?" She knew it wasn't the best idea, but that's how she coped with her feelings when her and her last boyfriend broke up.

We went to the closest grocery store and didn't need an uber because it was easier to walk to it. We got so many different flavors of ice cream. We got chocolate, vanilla, sherbet, mint chocolate chip, cotton candy, chocolate chip, chocolate chip cookie dough, and rocky road.

When we were done paying we were heading back to our apartment. We were walking until I saw a guy honking his horn and another one with blonde hair screamed, "Aye ma you're a cutie," out the window. The guys pulled over and stopped the car.

I didn't see their faces at all, but once they started approaching us I instantly recognized them. Sammy Wilk and Dillon Rupp.

"Where are you two fine ladies heading?," Dillon asked.

Bianca knew all about Dillon and the games he played with girls and she rolled her eyes and said, "This fine lady is talking to your friend Cameron." She was so sassy. I loved it.

I laughed and he held up his hands in surrender and said, "I heard about you before, Bianca right?" She nodded her head.

Sammy cut in and looked at me and said, "And this fine lady must be Allie." I laughed and nodded my head too. "Where are you girls heading?," he asks putting his hands in his pockets.

"We were going to go back to our apartment to eat ice cream and watch romantic movies," I said laughing.

Sammy smirked and looked at Dillon then back at me, "Aye Cam we join? Get it? Cam we join?," he said laughing and looking at Bianca. That made all of us laugh.

"Sure," I said.

We got in their car and drove back to our apartment. They're reactions to how big our apartment was was worse than ours.

We came into my room and I asked the boys their favorite flavor of ice cream. I handed Bianca the chocolate chip cookie dough, Dillon grabbed the vanilla, and Sammy and I both went to reach for the mint chocolate chip. Our hands touched and I quickly pulled away. That was super awkward.

He picked it up smiling and then said, "Here you take it," handing it to me. I took it and he took the chocolate chip.

The first movie we watched was A walk to remember. I didn't feel like watching The Notebook because Jack and I had watched that together, but Sammy really wanted to watch it. We didn't watch it though.

The next two movies we watched we're The Vow and The Fault in Our Stars. Once it was over Sammy and Dillon's phones started buzzing.

"Dude there's a party tonight at Kian's house, you guys wanna come?," Sammy asked looking at his phone.

I looked at Bianca and she nods her head. "Yeah, why not," I said.

"Cool, Cameron's going to be there," he said smirking at Bianca. She started blushing. Aw how cute.

We both got Sammy and Dillon's numbers. "We'll pick you guys up around 8," Dillon said getting up.

They both left and we looked at the clock. It was 6:18. We both decided to start getting ready now because we were wearing makeup, but had to redo it, especially me from crying.

I did take off my makeup from then so I had to redo it, but Bianca always looked good.

Johnson's POV

Gilinsky walked back in the building and sat down without saying a word. This was super awkward. Bella was okay with everything because of what Madison said.

I kissed Bella goodbye and Gilinsky kissed Madison, then we left. We got into the car and drove back home. The whole car ride was silent.

Once we got inside the house, I sat in my room and Gilinsky came in.

I sighed and said, "What happened with her?"

He sat in a chair next to me and said, "She's really upset about it dude, what are you going to do?"

"I really don't know," I said playing with my fingers. "I have to pick Bella because she was there for me when Allie completely ignored me."

Gilinsky looked at me and said, "Dude her phone broke she didn't have any way to contact you."

"I know," I said. "But back when we were in New York I saw her and screamed her name and when I went back in the lobby to see her, she wasn't there. She didn't even care enough to stay."

"That may be true, but listen to your heart man. Never listen to your brain," he said and then got up and walked out of the room. "OH YEAH AND KIAN'S PARTY IS TONIGHT SO GO GET READY," he screamed from the bathroom.

"I KNOW, THAT WILL PROBABLY HELP ME GET MY MIND OFF HER EVEN THOUGH BELLA WILL BE THERE," I screamed back.

"WHATEVER YOU SAY BRO," he screamed laughing. He knew I wouldn't get over her. I even knew it. But I had to try.

Allie's POV

I did the same makeup look I did when I went to go see Jack for the first time. Bianca kept the same makeup she already had on. I straightened my hair and Bianca curled hers.

I wore a black crop top with denim high waisted shorts, a floral black cardigan and black flip flops. Bianca wore a white palm tree crop top with black shorts and black flip flops too.

The boys came at 8 exactly. I was listening to music so I didn't hear the doorbell ring, but Bianca did and she made me get up to go get it cause she was texting Cameron.

I opened the door and let the guys in. "You look pretty," Sammy said.

"Thanks," I replied laughing.

Bianca came downstairs and Dillon held his arm out to escort her and Sammy did the same, but with me. We walked to the car and they both held the door open for us. Bianca and I sat in the back and Dillon and Sammy were in the front. We were now on our way. I hope Jack isn't there.