Chapter 50

Allie's POV

Taylor and I have been dating for two weeks now. I'm so in love with him. He's so sweet and was there for me when I really needed someone.

Here we were laying in his bed watching Netflix and eating ice cream. I could feel him constantly staring at me so I took a spoonful of my ice cream and shoved it in his face. He laughed and picked up a handful of his and smeared it all over my face.

After our laughing died down he kissed my forehead and hugged me. "I love you," he whispered while resting his head on mine.

"I love you too," I whispered back snuggling closer to him. Soon after, we both fell asleep.

Johnson's POV

I haven't talked to the guys or anyone in awhile, besides Gilinsky. I spent the last two weeks at home, mostly sleeping. Occasionally I would watch TV, but other than that I was sound asleep.

I was watching TV when it started raining outside. I look at the clock and its 12:03 am. I yawned and turn my face attention back to the TV screen.

The next thing I knew the power went out. I groaned as I picked up my phone and turned on the flashlight.

I got to my room and attempted to turn on the light forgetting the power was out. Stupid Johnson.

My phone died and I slipped over my shirt that I left on the floor. I laugh at myself and quickly pick myself up. I begin removing my shirt and fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock. 5:17 am. I yawned and stretch and was about to get up. I turn on the lamp next to my bed noticing that the power was back on.

In the corner of my room, I noticed a pink shirt. Allie picked that out for me more than 3 years ago when we went to that carnival together. I laughed at myself remembering the good times and how much I missed her being next to me every night.

I was scrolling through my phone when I realized I had gotten my memory back. I shot out of bed and ran to Gilinsky's room.

"JACK HOLY SHIT OPEN UP I HAVE AMAZING NEWS," I said banging on the door.

After knocking for what felt like 50 times, out came a sleepy Gilinsky. "What is it bro?," Jack said with his eyes still shut.

I laughed and said, "DUDE I GOT MY MEMORY BACK! I REMEMBER THIS PINK SHIRT I GOT AT THE CARNIVAL WITH ALLIE! I NEED TO CALL HER RIGHT NOW." Gilinsky's eye's shot open. I began pulling my phone out of my pocket when Gilinsky stopped me.

"Dude... don't," he said looking at the ground.

I bend down a little so his eyes met mine. "Why... not?," I said my voice cracking a little.

He began playing with his hands and said, "She's dating Taylor." My heart broke.

Taylor? One of my closest friends. How could they both do this to me? I was a mess. I wanted to cry. I wanted to scream. I wanted punch the wall. But I couldn't.

I walked away leaving Gilinsky at his door. He didn't come to my room because he knew that I didn't want to see anyone right now.

I slammed my door and fell onto my bed. I began crying and crying. I couldn't stop. I felt like I couldn't breathe and needed some fresh air. It was still raining outside, but I didn't care.

I slowly and quietly walked outside and sat on the steps in front of our house. My emotions were all over the place.

The next thing I knew, I picked up my phone. My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own right now. I quickly typed Allie's name and began texting her.

After that, I ran inside and fell asleep on the couch. I couldn't even make my way upstairs.

Allie's POV

I woke up with Taylor letting out little snores next to me. I smiled at myself and then picked up my phone. I got a text from Jack... Why?

Jack😕- Hey Allie... I know you're with Taylor, but I really need to talk to you. Come by my house around 4. Alone please.

I agreed to going. I looked at the time. 1:29 pm. I quietly got out of bed and wrote out a note.

Hey babe you were sleeping and I didn't want to wake you so I'm going home, but I'll see you tonight ok?❤️

I left Taylor's house and got an uber back to my apartment. Once I was home, I got in the shower and started getting dressed. I put on grey sweatpants and a white shirt then put my hair in a bun. I put on flip flips and headed out.

The uber showed up instantly and drove me to Jack's house. I was super nervous. I don't know why I agreed to this.

Johnson's POV

I was laying in bed on my phone waiting for Allie to come over. I wore grey and white. I couldn't wait to see her. It's been two weeks.

I started watching Hayes' YouTube video when I heard the doorbell ring. I straightened out my clothes, then went to go open the door.

"Hey. Uh come in," I said stepping aside to let Allie in. She was wearing the same colors as me. That couldn't have been a coincidence.

She sat down on the couch, far away from me. "What did you want to talk about?," she asked folding her arms across her chest.

I sighed and said, "I uh got my memory back." I instantly looked at the ground.

"Oh," Allie said looking at the ground too.

I quickly cut her off by saying, "But it's okay! You're with Taylor now and that's okay. I hope you guys are happy together. Can we at least still be friends?"

"Yeah I'd like that," she said smiling. We sat there in silence for 10 minutes. I could feel the tension between us and every now and then I'd catch Allie staring at my lips. If she wanted to kiss me I wouldn't stop her.

"Anyways, I should get going. Taylor and I are going to the club tonight with the guys, but you should totally join," she said breaking the silence. She got up.

I stood up too. I put my hands in my pockets then smiled and said, "Yeah. I'll be there."

"Cool," Allie said awkwardly punching me in the arm. We both laughed and I gave her a hug then she left. Well tonight should be fun.