Chapter 21

Allie's POV

There were three Chipotles around the LA area. I decided that we should go to the one closest to Hollywood.

We got in the uber. Once we got there I asked the guy to wait outside for a little just in case Jack wasn't here. I walked inside and checked to see if he was here. Nope. Good thing I told the driver to wait.

I asked him to take me to the second closest Chipotle to Hollywood and he did. I did the same thing as before and once again Jack was not in there.

We got back into the uber and I felt bad so I gave him a $30 tip. I then asked him to take me to the third and final Chipotle, this one was the furthest from Hollywood.

It would make sense why Jack would be there. I mean it would be so easy for fans to find him if he was at the one closest to Hollywood. I can be so stupid sometimes.

I walked in and saw Gilinsky and Madison. There was a blonde boy sitting across from them and that had to be Johnson of course. They didn't notice me. That was a good thing.

I walked right past their table to the counter to go order. They still didn't notice me. I just ignored it and Bianca and I began ordering our food.

Her and Cameron got in touch again yesterday, just in case you were wondering. He DMed her on Twitter and they instantly fell in love again. It was pretty cute.

Once we were done ordering we were waiting for the table across from Johnson to clear. We stood for about 5 minutes until it cleared. I have to admit we looked pretty stupid.

We sat down across from them. Johnson looked so lonely, but it was so cute. I was about to go walk up to him until I saw a girl come over to their table. She was really pretty. She had wavy brown hair and hazel eyes. At first I thought it was a fan, but it wasn't. She sat right next to him and he put his arm around her!

Tears were starting to fill my eyes and Bianca tried to block me from seeing it, but she knew I had already gotten a clear glance at it.

I grabbed the little wristlet I had brought with me and was ready to walk out the door.

Johnson's POV

I saw these two girls walk in who seemed like crazy fans, but I just ignored them. They walked past our table and I rolled my eyes at that pathetic attempt of trying to get our attention. They could've just walked up to us.

I was waiting for Bella to come out of the bathroom. Gilinsky and Madison were talking so I just played games on my phone. Bella came back pretty fast and I was happy to see her.

I put my arm around her and we continued our conversation. She made a joke and I started laughing which turned my attention away from her face. I looked up and I saw someone familiar.

"Allie," I said looking right at her. I didn't mean to say it out loud, but I said it and super loud too.