Chapter 54

Johnson's POV

We decided on having the wedding in 2 weeks. Allie already booked a hall and now we had to set everything up. I let her plan everything because I honestly had no idea what was going on.

She picked the colors white and pink for our wedding. I was so excited, but nervous at the same time. She was going to pick out her dress today and I couldn't wait to see it.

I was sitting down eating breakfast thinking about everything when the doorbell rang. "I'll get it," I screamed.

I opened the door and there was my beautiful fiancé. "Hey babe," I said giving her a kiss.

"Hey is Madison here?," she asked smiling.

I nodded my head and screamed, "MADISON STOP FUCKING GILINSKY AND COME DOWN HERE." Gilinsky started yelling at me from upstairs and Allie and I just bursted into laughter.

"I'm here," Madison said laughing. She was going with Allie to help her pick out a dress. Tonight was my bachelor party so while Allie was trying on dresses I would be at a strip club. I wasn't going to cheat on her, but all the guys insisted that I go.

Allie's POV

I gave Gilinsky a hug and then kissed Johnson. Madison and I left their house and got into the uber.

"Hey guys," Madison said sitting in and saying hi to all the people in the car. My mom, my dad, Bianca's mom, Bianca, Alexis, and Madison we're going to help me pick out the perfect dress.

We got into the dress shop and I was greeted by the owners. They asked me what I wanted. I thought about it for a moment then finally said, "I want a mermaid dress that's strapless and really shows my figure."

We searched for 3 hours and still couldn't find anything. I was about to give up when Madison came in with a dress. "Try it on," she said cheerfully. I nodded my head.

She left the room and I went to try it on. When I came out my dad started crying and that's when I knew it was the one. It wasn't strapless and it had a flowery pattern and I just loved it. (*Picture above*)

I agreed to getting the dress and it came out to $22,300. My dad was fine with paying that because he thought I looked absolutely beautiful. I couldn't wait to see Jack's reaction.

Johnson's POV

I was ready to go to my bachelor party. I was wearing a grey shirt with a SnapBack and jeans.

Gilinsky screamed for me to come downstairs and I did. "Ready bro?," he asked super excited.

I did a half smile and said, "Yeah."

We got into Sam's car and it was packed. Sam and me were in the front, Gilinsky, Nash, Dillon and Nate in the middle, and Hayes, Mike, Kenny, and Cameron in the back.

Once we got to the strip club, they paid for me to get a lap dance from this really hot girl. She was dancing on me and I felt a little uncomfortable to tell you the truth, but I didn't want the guys thinking I was a pussy.

"You're Jack Johnson right?," the stripper asked.

I nodded my head then said, "You are?"

"Emily," she said smiling. I smiled back. I was just trying to be nice, but I don't think she understood that. She pulled her face closer to mine and whispered, "Here's my number."

I pushed her off me and got up. "I have a girlfriend who I'm going to marry soon," I said ripping up the paper and throwing it at her. I walked out of the strip club while the rest of the guys continued getting lap dances.

I decided to text Allie because she's the only girl I really wanted to be with right now. Bachelor parties are fun, but these types of bachelor parties just aren't for me.

Allie's POV

I was laying in bed watching Netflix when I got a text from Jack.

LOML😍😍😍😍- Hey I just got an uber and I'll be at your house in 20 minutes😘

I smiled. I couldn't wait to see him. I closed out of The Vampire Diaries and set up The Notebook. I also made some popcorn and brought it upstairs. Right when I was about to sit down the doorbell rang.

I ran super fast to go answer it. "Hey babe," I said smiling and give him a kiss.

He kissed me back then pulled me into a hug. He whispered, "Never leave me. Ever."

I laughed and said, "That's why I'm marrying you. I love you so much."

He kissed me, then rested his forehead on mine and said, "I love you so much more."