Chapter 34

Allie's POV

I woke up in Johnson's arms. He was still asleep and snoring. That was really annoying. How did I sleep through that?

I kissed him and said, "Hey babe."

He smiled keeping his eyes closed. "What time is it?," he said.

I picked up my phone. "10:32," I said. He groaned. I laughed and just got up and went to go eat some breakfast.

He came downstairs 5 minutes after. He put his arms around my waist from behind and kissed me on the cheek.

"Morning cutie, what are you making?," he said.

I put my spatula down and faced him. "Waffles and pancakes with eggs and bacon," I said giving him a kiss.

"Yum," he said letting go of me and going to grab two plates.

Once we were done cooking we sat down to eat.

"So are you ready for tour?," he said.

I chewed my waffle then said, "I'm really nervous."

"Don't be! The fans love you," he said. I blushed.

Once we were done eating he drove me home and I kissed him goodbye. I had to start packing.

I walked inside the house and saw Bianca and Sammy sitting on the couch.

"Hey lovebirds," I said smirking.

"Hey," they both responded.

I began walking up the stairs and screamed, "We have to start packing for next week Bianca."

I knew she wasn't going to get up, but I started packing anyways. I packed all my clothes, my shoes, and my extra toothbrush and any other bathroom needs. The only thing I didn't pack was my makeup just in case I needed it.

~1 week later~

Johnson's POV

Today was the day of our tour. I got my suitcase and went to the place the tour bus was at. I didn't have to go pick up Allie because Sam was going to get her and Bianca. I wanted to pick her up, but Sam kept insisting which kind of got annoying.

I got to the bus place and Allie came 2 minutes after. I picked her up and spun her around. I gave her a kiss. "Hey babe," I said smiling.

"Hey," she said.

I grabbed her hand and said, "There's someone I want you to meet."

"Okay?," she said confused.

We walked inside the building where they keep the tour buses. I went to the bodyguards that had our tour bus.

I pulled one bodyguard and told him to come with me. "Allie this is your bodyguard. I'm going to give you guys some time to get to know each other while I set up the bus," I said giving her a kiss and leaving her with her bodyguard.

Allie's POV

"Hey I'm Allie," I said shaking my bodyguards hand. He was really tall. He had dark skin and tall hair. It was curly and all over the place. He had a cute smile because he had dimples which made him look cute. He was no Jack, but he was cute.

He shook my hand and said, "Hello. I'm Noah. Noah Johnson. I probably shouldn't be saying this, but you're beautiful."

I smiled and said, "Why thank you. You're pretty cute yourself." He blushed and smiled back.

We talked about tour and how everything was going to go at events. He explained the routines and what to do and what not to do.

After a while of talking, we met everyone's bodyguards.

Allie - Noah Johnson
Jack - Michael Wood
Bianca - Kalin White
Sam - Mike Kiger
Gilinsky - Myles Parrish
Nate - John Swazz
Madison - Justin Schrager

They were all super cool. I was so excited for this tour. I knew it was going to be so much fun.

Johnson's POV

We walked on the tour bus and made sleeping arrangements. Guys and girls couldn't sleep in the same bed because of tour bus rules which sucked.

There were 2 bedrooms on the tour bus. We decided girls in one room and all the guys in the other. The bodyguards had their own space.

We started driving and our first stop was San Diego. We got ready for the tour and then went to go get food.

We stopped by at Panera. I paid for Allie and our bodyguards while the rest of the guys did the same.

I felt bad for Nate because he was single. I had to find him a girl. Maybe we will on this tour.