Chapter 20

Johnson's POV

I felt like I was about to pass out. No. This isn't real. I brushed it off and picked myself back up. I clicked my phone and shut it off completely.

I couldn't let her ruin tonight. The last time I saw her she didn't even care enough to stay. It was very clear that she didn't want me and she was happy.

That's one lucky guy I thought to myself. My thoughts got interrupted when Gilinsky came back in the room and saw me sitting down on the bed.

He came over and sat by me and started waving his hands in front of my face because I was deep in thought. He started laughing and said, "Dude, we have to go so c'mon."

I got up and we went to go to Taylor's party. She can't ruin my night. I tried not to think about her, I'll admit it was hard, but the second I got a drink in my hand she was off my mind.

Allie's POV

I heard my alarm go off at 2:30 am. I started groaning. I really didn't want to get up, but then again I had tickets to go to LA. Once I remembered I did I jumped out of bed. I was about to wake up Bianca, but she was already awake and on her phone.

"Finally you're awake," she said laughing.

I started laughing too and said, "How long have you been awake?"

"I actually just woke up cause I heard your alarm go off," she responded. I just laughed.

We got up and brushed our teeth. Once we were done looking somewhat decent we went to my parents room. I hugged them saying our goodbye's and they said they would try to come to LA soon.

Bianca and I got in an uber because I didn't feel like leaving my car at the airport for 2 months.

We finally got to the airport and boarded. I fell asleep the whole plane ride while Bianca watched movies. I don't know how she manages to stay awake every time we go on a plane together. I can barely keep my eyes open when I'm on the ground!

We reached LA around 8 am. As soon as we got off we went to go get our bags. After, we decided to go grab some breakfast. We got out of the airport and got another uber to the closest IHOP.

When we got in I was super excited. I loved getting breakfast from here. We sat down and both ordered coffee. When the server came back to take our actual orders I got the strawberry banana french toast and Bianca got the berries cream Belgian waffles.

Once we were done eating we paid and then went to our apartment to get settled in. On the bright side our apartment was very close to IHOP, which was great for me.

The apartment was huge. By huge, I mean HUGE. There were 2 bathrooms which was great, 3 bedrooms, a huge kitchen, and stairs. It was like a little penthouse. Well a big one.

We got unpacked. The rooms we picked to stay at connected, which was super cool. The third bedroom was just for some of the things we were too lazy to unpack at the moment.

I wanted to get some more sleep before I saw Jack again. I was super excited, but didn't want to look too tired. So Bianca and I both dozed off.

We woke up at 12:13 pm. I set an alarm for 12, but I guess I missed it by a little. We both got up and started getting ready. I mean I had to look perfect.

I wore a flower crop top with a dark blue skirt and nude boots. Bianca wore a light blue tank top with white shorts and light blue open toe sandals.

Once we were done getting ready we were going to go. I was about to text Jack when I realize that it would be so much better to surprise him.

I went on my phone and looked at Snapchat. He posted a story 15 minutes ago! Perfect! He seemed to be at a fast food place and it looked like Chipotle. That couldn't be that hard to find.

Johnson's POV

Gilinsky and I had been up all night working on some new music. The next morning we woke up pretty late because we were super tired. It was 11:32 am when we woke up.

I started getting ready for the day. Once I was done Gilinsky told me Madison wanted us to meet everyone at Chipotle. I was fine with that. You can never go wrong with Chipotle.

I drove us to Chipotle and when we got there I was fixing my hair in the car mirror. I noticed Gilinsky was staring at me. "What?," I asked.

"You try to look good so much," he said while laughing.

I just rolled my eyes and said, "Whatever man."

Gilinsky texted Madison telling her that we were here. She told us to stop being stupid and to just come inside so we did.

Gilinsky and Madison sat down next to each other and I said across from them.

I proceeded to sit down and then said, "Hey babe."