Chapter 42

Allie's POV

"WHAT," Jack screamed.

Tears were filling my eyes and he just looked at me like he was about to cry and scream while punching the ground.

"Jack...say something," I said.

He looked at the ground, "I can't believe this."

I started laughing and said, "Well don't I'm just kidding!"

He looked so mad. "You think this is funny?," he screamed.

"Hilarious," I said still laughing.

He started walking to the driver seat of the car and said, "Whatever bye Allie."

I got in the passenger side and said. "Where do you think you're going?"

"You said we're not together so I'm going home," he said super straight forward.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. "How can we be together if you didn't even ask me out," I said getting out of the car.

I was walking inside when Jack grabbed me. He kissed me and then looked at me. "I'll pick you up at 8 tonight," he said smirking.

"What a cute way to ask me out," I said sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes and said, "I'll drive you home."

I nodded my head and got in the passenger side. We were listening to the radio and flights came on. I blushed. This was our song.

Johnson's POV

Flights was on and Allie looked so happy. She was smiling to herself in her seat. That's when I remembered I forgot to give her the wine.

When we got to her house I told her to close her eyes because I had one more surprise for her.

"Hold out your hands," I said while handing her the wine bottle. "Okay open"

She opened her eyes and they lit up. "Jack...," she said giving me a hug while tearing up.

"I hope you like it, it was really hard to find," I said laughing.

"I love it," she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

I walked her to her door then kissed her on the cheek. "8 o'clock. Don't forget," I said while walking away.

She went inside her house and I drove home. I couldn't wait to see her tonight. I missed her so much and I finally had her back.

Allie's POV

I didn't even ask Jack what I should wear tonight. So far things weren't too awkward, but I still wasn't sure how I felt about us getting back together.

A- Hey what should I wear tonight?

J- Something hot😉

A- I'm serious Johnson.

J- Okay, Okay. Wear a cute dress, not too fancy though😍

I put my phone down and started looking in my closet. I finally decided on wearing a light orange romper like the one Bianca wore on her first date with Cameron. I put on my light orange wedges and waited for Jack to pick me up.

I was looking in the mirror about 20 times before I heard the doorbell ring. I opened the door and Jack was holding flowers and candy.

"Well doesn't the birthday girl just look absolutely breathtaking," he said while smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "You still look like shit," I said laughing even though he looked really hot.

He rolled his eyes and said, "We shouldn't even being going on this date now. I'm leaving." He was such a baby. I know he was joking so I just shut my door.

After about 10 minutes the doorbell rang again. "I'm sorry," Jack mumbled.

"What was that," I said smirking clearly knowing what he said.

"I said I'm sorry," Jack said rolling his eyes.

I laughed and said, "Good."

I walked outside and he opened the door for me and then sat down in the drivers seat. It's been a while since anyone's held the door for me, not even strangers do. I missed that.