Chapter 25

Allie's POV

"Hey sleepyhead," Shawn said. I was awake before him so that made no sense.

"Oh hey," I said.

He smirked and said, "So what were you doing?"

I felt so awkward. "Um did we like uh like um," I stopped talking and just looked at him hoping he knew what I was talking about.

"No," he said laughing, "We didn't do anything, I tried but you wouldn't budge." My eyes grew wide. He started laughing even more now and I was blushing. Once he was done laughing he said, "I'm just kidding, you were really drunk and couldn't go home and Bianca went to Cameron's so I decided to take you back here."

"Oh," I said laughing now too. "Well I guess I'm going to go back to my apartment now."

"I'll drive you," Shawn said getting up and grabbing his keys and coat.

"It's okay you really don't-," I couldn't finish talking because he cut me off.

He said, "I want to." I just nodded my head and let him.

The car ride was super quiet and awkward. I didn't know what to say. Last night was crazy and Jack was pretty mad.

Once we got to my apartment I thanked Shawn and he gave me his number to call him if I ever needed anything.

When I walked in Bianca was already in her room.

"Hey," I said walking up the stairs to go in the bathroom and get ready.

"Hey girl! So I was thinking today we could all go to the amusement park and then to dinner! Cameron invited us," she said.

"I guess," I said laughing. I then remembered Jack. "Uh is Jack going to the there?," I asked.

"Yes...," Bianca said. I quickly walked to the bathroom. "WHERE ARE YOU GOING," Bianca screamed.

I came back with the white dress that Jack told me to wear when he met my dad. "I'm wearing this with white heels," I said smirking. Bianca gave me a 'do it' look.

I began getting ready and once I was done I looked pretty good. Bianca wore a burgundy halter dress with gold heels.

Shawn came to pick me up and Bianca went with Cameron. I wanted to give them alone time.

Johnson's POV

I woke up and started to get ready. I found myself wearing white and grey again. Shit. I was about to change, but Bella called me and told me to come pick her up.

I was in the car with Bella and we were on our way to the amusement park. When we got there most of the guys were already waiting there.

We were only waiting for one more car that finally arrived after 10 minutes. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw who came out of the car.... Shawn and....Allie.

Allie was wearing that dress I loved. I was wearing the colors she loved. Was this a coincidence or was it fate telling us to be together?