Chapter 33

Allie's POV

I woke up and went straight to the shower. I didn't feel like doing much today because I was still upset I couldn't find Jack.

After I got out of the shower I laid in my bed on my phone. I was scrolling through Instagram when Jack tweeted.

"@JackJackJohnson: Going to be nice to spend some time with the boys today."

He was completely ignoring me. I decided to tweet too.

"@AllieCastro: 😔"

I put my phone down and screamed for Bianca. She came running into my room like she thought something was wrong.

"Hey want to go get Chipotle today?," I asked.

She laughed and said, "Sure."

We got in the car and drove to Chipotle. It was the same Chipotle that Jack and Bella were at.

We walk in and I see Jack. As bad as I want to go over there and just hug him and kiss him a thousand times, I can't.

I went up to order when I felt someone's eyes on me. I knew it was Jack. Bianca ordered and we sat down at a table.

Jack was about to get up and leave when Bianca screamed, "Johnson." She motioned for him to come over to us.

He took Sammy with him and said, "Yes?"

Bianca got up and pulled Sammy to sit down. She then grabbed me and Johnson and made us hug each other. Jack started crying.

"How could you...," was all he said before he let go of me and walked outside.

I was practically crying now too. I walked outside and saw Jack sitting on a bench crying. The same one I was at.

I sat down next to him and said, "Uh Jack can we uh talk." My voice was cracking.

"Talk about what? You cheated on me and there's nothing left to talk about. If you honestly wanted Shawn you shouldn't have taken me back," he said still crying into his hands.

I pulled his arms away and grabbed his chin so his face was facing mine. I kissed him, but he pulled away. "Jack I didn't cheat on you. Shawn was drunk and came over to me and kissed me," I said crying.

"How do I know you're not lying?," he said.

I got up and threw the necklace he got me at him. "Jack I can't keep doing this. One day you think I'm in love with you and the next day you think I'm in love with Shawn. I can't keep sitting here trying to prove that I love you when I clearly do. There's no other way for me to show it! If you don't want to believe me then don't. I'm done trying," I said screaming and crying. I walked away and just left him there.

Johnson's POV

What did I just do? I'm going to lose her again. I can't. Why am I such an idiot? I got up and quickly ran behind her. I picked her up and started walking.

"Jack put me down," she screamed hitting me with her little hands. I ignored her and just kept walking.

I got back to my house and unlocked the door. I said down on the couch and put her on my lap making sure she couldn't get out of my grip.

"Jack stop. I said I don't want this," she said getting really angry.

I started tearing up. "I know you want this. You have to. We were supposed to be together forever and that's how it's going to be," I said crying.

She folded her arms and just laid her feet on the couch while still sitting on my lap. We didn't say another word. We both fell asleep.

When I woke up she was still sleeping and I had my arm around her. I pulled out my phone and it was 4:09 pm.

Allie turned around to face me and just looked at me. She started touching my face and looked like she was about to kiss me. She leaned in and so did I, but she quickly slapped me in the face and got up.

"Don't ever do that to me again," she said and was about to walk out.

I walked in front of the door and said, "Babe why are you acting like this?"

"I'm not your babe," she snapped.

I put my hand on my heart and said, "Ow." I started crying again and just stepped aside so that she could walk out.

Allie's POV

I was about to leave. I wanted Jack, but couldn't show it. He hurt me so much so I decided to get back at him.

He was facing the stairs and just looking at the ground. I opened the door and pretended I was leaving. I quickly slammed the door, but stayed inside. I ran towards him and jumped on his back. He caught me.

"Now don't ever do that to me again," I said kissing him on the cheek.

He put me down and made us face each other. He kissed me and I kissed back. "You scared me babe," he said laughing.

"Oh I know," I said smirking.

We went up to his room and cuddled the whole night. I couldn't imagine a more perfect way to end the night.

Before we fell asleep Jack told me something.

"Babe I'm going on tour for the next 2 months," he said.

I looked at the bed and started playing with the blanket. "Oh," was all I could say.

"But it's an OGOC tour and you and Bianca can come with!," he said super excited.

I was really excited. We left for tour in a week and I had to start packing now so I didn't forget anything. This was going to be so much fun.