Chapter 52

Johnson's POV

I woke up without Allie next to me. I thought it was just a dream until I saw someone sitting on the chair next to my computer. It was Allie.

I smiled and hugged her from behind. "What are you doing," I said with a raspy voice since I just woke up.

She pulled me off her and smiled at me. "I was looking through all the music you and Gilinsky haven't released. It's really good!," she said.

I sighed and said, "I'm sorry for hugging you." I started rubbing the back of my neck.

"It's okay," she said laughing.

I went back in my bed to lay down and just sat on my phone. She came over to me and laid down next to me. Should I put my arm around her? I have no idea what's happening between us.

"What are we?," I accidentally blurted out. I quickly said, "Oh uh don't answer that."

"We're friends," she said about to continue but I cut her off.

I sighed again and said, "Who clearly have feelings for each other." She nodded her head then laid down on my chest. I smiled.

I was scrolling on my phone when I felt Allie tracing shapes on my chest. I let out a small chuckle and she laughed.

"Jack, do you think we'll ever be together again," she said still tracing shapes on my body.

I kissed her forehead and said, "Let's try again now maybe." She smiled up at me and her blue eyes looked so perfect.

She leaned in and so did I. She brushed her lips on mine and said, "Okay." Then she pulled away.

"You've been teasing me all night, just kiss me already," I said whining.

She laughed and said, "Maybe later."

I pulled her face close to mine and said, "How about now?"

She brushed her lips on mine again and said, "Nope!" Then she got up and ran out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and ran after her. I finally caught up to her. I grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall. "I'm going to ask again. How about now?," I whispered smirking.

I began kissing her neck as she let out little moans. She was biting her lip trying to hold them back and I smirked at her. I brushed my lips against hers and said, "You're going to enjoy this."

I picked her up over my shoulder and walked us back to my room. I laid her on the bed and went on top of her. "Now where were we," I said smirking.

She pushed me off her and rolled over so she was now on me. She laughed and pinned my hands over my head. "I was trying to get away," she said laughing. She leaned in and brushed her lips on mine teasing me again. "And I always get what I want."

She was so hot, but I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed her off me and went on top of her once again. I aggressively pushed my lips onto hers. She kissed me back and it felt like there was so much energy between us.

We were still on that one kiss when Gilinsky walked in. "Dude I just got- WOAH MY EYES THEY BURN," he said covering his eyes.

I broke the kiss and said, "DUDE GET THE FUCK OUT." I threw a pillow at him and he ran out.

"I'm sorry," I said kissing her again and then getting off her. I pulled her up and put my arms around her waist. She smiled and I was so happy she was mine again.

Allie's POV

Johnson had his arm around my waist and was staring at me so I took a picture in his mirror really lowkey and then pushed him off me so I could post it.

I posted it on Instagram and captioned it "get off me ugly @JackJackJohnson." He looked at his phone then back at me and smirked. He typed something then looked up at me again.

"JackJackJohnson commented on your picture: But who was on me a few seconds ago😏 I love you babe😍." I laughed and pushed his arm.

So many fans were giving me hate because of me and Taylor. Our relationship was lowkey, but the second we broke up, Taylor's big mouth caused drama once again.

I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. I walked over to Jack and sat on his lap. "The boys are going to the beach today. Wanna go with?," he said smiling.

I nodded my head and said, "Yeah. I'm going to go home and grab my stuff." I gave him a kiss and got up.

He pulled me back on his lap and whispered, "I'm coming with you," into my neck. I bit my lip and nodded my head.

We drove to my house after he gathered his things. Bianca was already at the beach with Sam so I didn't have to worry about all the questions that would come from this whole Jack thing.

I put on a white bikini with shorts and a Victoria Secret crop top over it. I gathered my beach bag which already had everything in it and left.

Jack drove us to the beach and we listened to all the guys music while we were in the car. He was jamming out like crazy and I was so scared we were going to crash.

We got to the beach and I texted Bianca asking her where she was so we could meet up with her while Jack went to go pay the beach toll. I was typing when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

I turned around and saw Taylor. "What do you want?," I asked folding my arms.

"You," he said as he forced me into a kiss. I tried to pull him off of me, but he wouldn't get off.

Jack came and push him off of me. He started punching Taylor in the face and I didn't even bother stopping him, which was a huge mistake.

I heard sirens from a couple feet away and was about to pull Jack off when someone was holding me back. It was Dillon.

"Don't Allie. Let them be so you don't get hurt," he whispered still holding me back.

The cops came and arrested both Taylor and Jack. Great. Now I had to bail my dumb boyfriend out of jail.