Chapter 14

Allie's POV

"WHAT?!," I screamed.

Johnson told me to be quiet or else they'd hear. I was so confused because I knew Bianca would never be like that.

Johnson walked up to the door and started knocking and screamed, "CAMERON YOU FORGOT YOUR SHOES IN OUR ROOM."

Cameron opened the door and was soaking wet.

"Uhhhh," I awkwardly said out loud but didn't mean to.

Cameron looked at me and started laughing from the expression on my face. He then held up a water gun. "Wanna join?," He asked.

"Nah we can't. We have to go to Allie's house because her parents invited me to stay," Johnson said.

Cameron just smirked and we all said bye and he shut the door.

We got into Jack's hotel room. I saw Madison and Gilinsky when we walked in.

"Hey guys," I said.

"Oh my god hey girl," Madison responded.

Jack awkwardly looked at Johnson and then me. He finally said, "I hope you guys weren't planning on staying because Madison and I kind of wanted to spend the night here," while rubbing the back of his neck.

Johnson laughed and said, "No worries bro I'm spending the night at Allie's and guess what? Her dad invited me to stay."

Gilinsky smirked. "Get it bro," He said. Then they both did the bro hug.

Johnson got his bag and while we were heading out he kept holding the door open for me.

I smiled and said, "You're sweet, but I can get the door."

"No girl of mine is getting the door, I need to be a gentleman so it's okay, I got it," he said smiling. I couldn't help but smile. He was so sweet.

We got back to my house. Jack and I both stayed in the guest room together and my parents didn't mind because they trusted that I wasn't going to do anything.

Johnson's POV

The week flew by so fast. Today was my last night with Allie until I had to go back to LA. I didn't want to leave, but I had to and she couldn't come with me.

We were sitting on the couch in her house and just talking about life, but we both knew I had to leave so I had to bring up tonight.

"What do you want to do tonight?," I asked.

"I'm not sure," she responded.

I grabbed her hand and said, "Look, it's my last night with you and it's going to be a while until we see each other again, I want you to pick anything you feel like doing and we'll do it."

She smiled, but you could tell she was upset I was leaving, "Okay...," she paused, "How about we cook dinner and then watch a movie?"

"Sounds perfect," I said and then kissed her.

It was 4:30 pm so we started cooking just because it would take a while. We were making a nice chicken dinner with mashed potatoes, peas, corn, and we were making a vanilla cake for dessert.

Once we were done cooking it was 6:00 pm. We ate and talked about what movie to watch and how much fun we were having with each other.

She picked The Notebook and of course I had to let her because I did let her pick. We watched the movie and she was crying, but I just couldn't stop looking at her because of two reasons. 1) She was beautiful and 2) When girls cry during romantic movies you have to pay attention to the parts they cry at because that means that's why they want.

I guess I was too caught up in watching her that I fell asleep. I woke up at 2:00 am. She was laying on me and I couldn't wake her up, she looked too peaceful.

I carried her to her bed and then kissed her forehead. I went to the guest room and set an alarm for 11 am so I would be ready for my flight at 4.

When I woke up Allie was in my arms again. I went to reach my phone without moving her and turned off my alarm.

"I'm awake," she said, "Last night you left me so I decided I'd come to your room and just join you."

I smiled and said, "Well I need to get ready for my flight cutie." She got up and then helped me up.

I went to the bathroom and started getting ready.

By the time I was done, it was 12:30. The airport wasn't too far so I'd be at the gate earlier.

Allie got in her car and drove me to the airport. She stayed at the gate with me until it was time for me to go.

It was now 3:55 and they began calling some passengers on. While I said my goodbyes to Allie, Gilinsky was saying his to Madison.

"Allie I'm going to miss you," I said hugging her tightly. She was koala bear hugging me and crying. I pulled back a little bit and said, "Don't cry!"

She began wiping away her tears and said, "I'm sorry it's just that I'm going to miss you so much."

I kissed her and then said, "We're going to FaceTime the second I get home, I promise I'll be back soon. If I come back and even if you don't get a ticket to meet me come to the show and I'll let you in, just remember I'll be looking for you." She just nodded because she was crying too much to say anything.

I wiped away her tears and kissed her one last time. I hugged her super tight and then put her back on the ground. I kissed her forehead and said goodbye.

While I was handing the lady at the gate my ticket I blew Allie a kiss. She pretended to catch it and held it close to her heart. After that I boarded the plane with Gilinsky we were on our way home.