Chapter 48

Allie's POV

I had a date tonight. It felt weird moving on from Jack, but I needed to try to. The guy I had a date with was friends with Jack. I know that's awkward, but he really liked me for a long time so I decided to give it a shot.

I did a light smokey eye and then applied eyeliner and mascara. I put on a white strapless dress that had a light blue bottom. I wore light blue wedges to top it all off.

I looked at the clock and it was 7:49. My date would be here soon. I went on Snapchat and saw that Johnson posted a story 18 minutes ago. I opened it and it was a picture of him and Gilinsky.

I took a really cute picture and posted it on Snapchat. I ended up really liking it so I decided to post it on Instagram too. It was up. I closed out of the app and put my phone down.

Two seconds later my phone started vibrating. I picked it up and got two Instagram notifications. "@JackJackJohnson liked your photo" and "@JackJackJohnson commented on your photo: 😍😍😍." I rolled my eyes and put my phone down sort of smiling at myself. I was pushing my feelings for him away.

I kept thinking about him and was pulled out of my trance when I heard the doorbell ring. I grabbed my wristlet and phone then headed downstairs.

"Hey beautiful," Taylor said holding flowers and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I took the flowers then smiled and said, "Hey."

"Shall we?," he said extending his arm out. I took it and we headed out. We got to his beautiful Galaxy Lamborghini. Taylor opened the door for me then quickly ran to his side and got in.

"Where are we going?," I asked eagerly.

He looked at me and smiled then back at the road. "You'll see," he said smirking. I laughed and looked out the window.

After a while I decided to post a Snapchat story of Taylor because he looked so cute in a solid color suit and him singing was funny. Love yourself by Justin Bieber was playing and Taylor was jamming out.

I took a video and at the end he looked at the camera and started dancing. I was laughing so hard in the background. I captioned it "this loser😘😂." Two seconds after it was posted Jack looked at it. I got a Snapchat from him. CRAP.

Johnson's POV

Allie posted an Instagram picture so I decided to look at it. She was wearing this beautiful dress and just looked perfect, it was hard resisting it. I decided to comment on it and like it.

I was stalking her Instagram and found so many pictures of us together. We looked so happy. My favorite one was this one where we were eating ice cream together and I put some on her nose and she started laughing. I looked at the caption and it said "You might think he's sweet, but this ice cream is sweeter😍😂." I laughed to myself. That was cute.

I went on Snapchat and saw she posted a story so I looked at it. It was a video of Taylor. What the fuck? They looked like they were on a date. I decided to Snapchat her.

I took a good selfie and said, "Where you guys heading? Me and G are bored, can we join?" I waited for a response.

Allie's POV

I opened it and he wanted to hang out with us? No. I took a REALLY good selfie then said, "I'm on a date, you're not coming." I rolled my eyes and put my phone down. He replied instantly.

I opened it and he said, "You're lucky you look so hot babe😍." I opened it and didn't answer. He can't just fake liking me. I thought I made that clear to him.

"Everything okay?," Taylor asked noticing that I didn't realize we were at the restaurant. I nodded my head until I saw the name of the restaurant. It was the same one Jack crashed at.

"Taylor?," I asked kind of embarrassed.

He grabbed my hand then said, "Yeah? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, but can we eat somewhere else? Jack-," I said before he cut me off.

He kissed my hand and nodded his head because he knew exactly what I was talking about.

We got to this other fancy Italian restaurant and I was even more excited now. We got inside and Taylor said he didn't have reservations, but the restaurant knew who he was so we got a table easily.

Right when we sat down I got another Snapchat from Jack. I opened it too quickly which was a bad idea. He said, "Fine don't answer, love you too😒😏." He was so annoying. I rolled my eyes.

"Who was that?," Taylor asked concerned.

I laughed and said, "Sorry hahah, that was Jack."

"Let's not talk about him, tonight's about me and you," he said smiling. I couldn't help, but smile back.

We ordered and I got the fettuccine Alfredo and Taylor got the four cheese pasta. We split an Oreo cheesecake for dessert.

I had an amazing time with Taylor. He dropped me home and we walked hand in hand. He kissed me and said goodnight.

Before he left, I pulled him back towards me and kissed him again. I rested my forehead on his and said, "You can come inside if you want." He nodded his head and came inside.

We stayed up all night cuddling and watching Netflix. I think I could get use to having this relationship with Taylor.