Chapter 9

Allie's POV

Bianca walked in and sat next to me. "Hey," I said smiling at her.

She hugged me and said "Hey, where's Jack?," she smirked.

"Oh he's in the other room, he'll be right back," I said smirking back at her.

"Why are you making that face?," She asked confused.

Before I could answer, we were interrupted by Gilinsky telling me Johnson needed to talk to me. "I'll be right back," I answered.

She nodded as I got up. I was walking to the room Johnson told me to come into. There was a dark hallway I had to go through to get there. I was scared.

"Boo!," Johnson screamed.

I screamed and slapped him in the face, "OH MY GOD I'm so sorry!," I said laughing, "don't do that to me!"

"Babe what the fuck? That wasn't cool, it hurts," he said making a sad face.

I kissed him on the cheek, "better?"

He smiled and said, "I mean my lips hurt a little bit too, you know?," He started making a kissy face, but I just pushed him a little.

He took me to the room he was previously in. "So what's up?," I asked.

"I talked to Cam," He said getting all excited.

"Oh my god what happened?!," I said excited too.

He smirked, "He's in NY and he's on his way to meet her!"

I started smiling, "Babe that's so great!" What did I just say? Did I seriously just call him babe? Shit.

"You called me babe," He smirked.

I blushed, "Um... no I didn't" I stood up, "let's get back to Bianca and Gilinsky."

"Whatever you say babe," he winked and we went back to the room with Bianca and Gilinsky.

Bianca's POV

Allie and Johnson walked in after leaving me with Gilinsky. I mean Gilinsky was cool and all but he was really weird. I got Gilinsky's number and I'd say we were friends.

"Hey, the lovely couple has returned," I smiled and then started laughing with Gilinsky.

"Yeah yeah," Allie said rolling her eyes then laughing.

I looked at Johnson and Gilinsky, "So what's the agenda for tonight?," I asked.

"Let's all go out to eat at a fancy restaurant, my treat," Johnson said.

"Ok, but me and Allie are going to change into something better than this and then we'll meet you guys at the restaurant," I said.

Johnson looked at Allie, "No we'll just pick you guys up" he smiled.

Johnson's POV

I wanted to treat them to food. Who doesn't want to eat free food? I mean it's not free for me, but you get the point.

I needed a way to get them to leave so I could go get Cameron and we could surprise Bianca. I told them I would take them to a fancy restaurant. They told me they would have to go home and change. Perfect. I was going to make my girl happy and the girl that was very important to mine. I couldn't wait to see Bianca's reaction.