Chapter 36

Johnson's POV

I got up and came up behind Allie. I picked her up and carried her back to our room. She's always so stubborn.

"Johnson seriously put me down," she said. I could clearly tell she was annoyed.

I shut the door behind me and began kissing her. It felt amazing. I felt butterflies. Sparks. Just anything you can imagine that's amazing during kisses. She didn't even break the kiss either.

I finally broke it and looked at her. "I love you," I said.

She looked at me and then just got into bed. Her back was turned away from me and she didn't say a word.

"You don't love me?," I said tearing up. She didn't say anything. "Okay," I said walking out of the room.

She didn't follow behind me so I just walked into the bathroom. I sat there for about twenty minutes until I decided to go back to the room.

I walked back inside and Allie was laying in the bed on her phone not saying anything when I walked in.

There was a couch in the room and I felt awkward sleeping next to her right now so I grabbed a blanket and a pillow. I got on the couch and laid down sleeping.

I felt Allie's eyes on me and I wanted to kiss her so bad, but she was mad at me and I didn't want to make it worse.

"You can sleep in the bed you know," Allie said laughing.

I opened my eyes and sat up looking at her. "I can?," I said confused.

She moved over and patted a spot for me to sleep in. "Here," she said laughing again.

I got into the bed and turned my back so I wasn't facing her. What was she doing? She just told me to leave her alone and now she wants me?

She tapped me and whispered, "Jack you're not going to face me."

I shot up. "Allie you told me to leave you alone and that's what I'm doing I don't understand what's-," I said before she kissed me.

"Fine I'm going to just sleep then cutie," she said winking and turning around so I was staring at her back.

Damn. Her kisses were amazing. She could make me feel like no other girl ever has. I wanted to kiss her forever.

Allie's POV

I was "sleeping" when I felt Johnson's arms wrap around me. I smiled and faced him giving him a hug.

We both fell asleep like that until I heard banging on the door. "ALLIE? JOHNSON?," I heard Gilinsky screaming.

"We're coming," I screamed back.

The knocking stopped and he screamed, "Okay but hurry the show starts soon."

I woke up Johnson and we both started getting ready. I wore a dark blue shirt with flowers on it and Johnson wore grey and white, my favorite colors on him.

We walked out the room with our fingers intertwined. We were all waiting in the living room for the tour bus to come.

"So do you guys want to play truth or dare while we wait," Mason said breaking the silence. Everyone nodded. "Okay I'll go first since it was my idea," he said. He began scanning the room. "Jack Johnson. Truth or dare?," he said. I froze.

"Dare," Johnson said smirking at Mason.

Mason thought for a minute then finally said, "I dare you to close your eyes and pick and girl. After that you guys have to stay in the closet until the tour bus gets here and you can't turn the lights on." Was he serious? Jack better not do this.

"Okay," Jack said. What the fuck Jack?

He closed his eyes and then all us girls lined up. He felt all of our hands and touched someone's face and said, "You're coming with me."

He took the girl into the closest. This was not happening. I heard giggling and all these soft noises coming from the closet. He was in there with Bianca.