Chapter 35

Allie's POV

It's been two weeks since we started tour. It's going amazing so far. Jack is just the cutest with his fans.

Today we have a show in Texas. I'm really excited because my cousin Alexis is coming to the show to see me. She's not really into famous boys, but she'll be backstage with me.

We had five hours til the show started, but already arrived in Texas. We were spending a week at my cousins house because I haven't seen my family in a while.

The tour bus stopped in front of my cousins house and then drove to a parking location. I was super nervous to see my cousins. It's been six years since I last saw them.

I rang on the doorbell and then held Johnson's hand. A strange boy answered the door. I recognized him. He was my cousin's neighbor. His name was Mason. He was 21 and boy did he get hotter.

I pulled him into a hug. "MASON," I screamed hugging him.

"Well if it isn't little old Allie," he said with the strongest accent I have ever heard.

I pulled away then rolled my eyes. "I'm not that little anymore," I said sticking my tongue out playfully.

He laughed then said, "You know how Zach is he won't ever answer the door, but come on in guys." Zach was Alexis' brother.

We walked in and Mason took us to where Zach was. I believe Zach had recently turned 14 so I had some money to give him. He was playing video games when we walked in.

I cleared my throat and he paused the game and said, "Mom I don't have time to do the dishes right now I'm playing a game."

I started laughing and tried to act like his mom. "Son you have to do the dishes or you're grounded," I said leaning on the doorframe laughing.

"OH MY GOD ALLIE," Zach said running up to me and giving me a big hug.

I smiled and handed him $50. "Happy Birthday Champ," I said. He gave me another hug and was super excited to play video games.

"Hey Zach where's Alexis," I asked.

He sat back down on the beanbag chair and said, "Oh she's just out with some friends, but she'll be back for your show."

I nodded my head and walked out to go find my aunt and uncle. The guys, the girls, and our bodyguards followed behind me.

"Aunt Diana!," I said really excited.

She gave me a big hug. "Allie! You've grown so much oh my! You guys look super tired let me show you to your rooms. We only 4 rooms available so some of you will have to share."

"That's ok we'll make arrangements ourselves," I said giving her a kiss on the cheek and walking to the rooms.

My cousins had a really big house because they were pretty rich. I couldn't even wait to see my room. We made sleeping arrangements.

1st room - me and Johnson
2nd room - Bianca, Sam, and Nate
3rd room - Madison and Gilinsky
4th room - our bodyguards (they got the biggest room)

Johnson and I walked into our room and it was beautiful. The walls were maroon and the bed and set that went with the bed was white. There was a mini chandler hanging in the center of the room and it was beautiful.

Johnson instantly jumped on the bed and it turned out to be a water bed! This week was going to be amazing.

Johnson's POV

This room was so damn beautiful, but no where near as beautiful as the girl right in front of me.

"Allie," I said sitting up on the bed.

Allie laid down. "What's up," she said.

"I love you," I said going on top of her and giving her a kiss.

She smiled and said, "I love you too."

We were making out when the door opened.

"Woah what's going on in here," a boy said. I don't really remember his name. I think it was Mason.

Allie sat up and laughed. "What do you want loser," she said. Loser? What the....

"Nothing," he said laughing, "Mrs.Castro wants you guys down to eat lunch." She nodded her head and he shut the door leaving.

"Loser? What the fuck was that Allie?," I said getting angry.

She looked at me confused. "Babe it's what I always do with Mason. He's like a brother to me," she said.

"Yeah well that's what you said about Shawn," I said. She was mad so she got up and left the room. I hated when she did this.